Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My new blog is open!

My new blog, Rose of Sharon Garden is open! Click here to get there! This whole process has been time consuming, tedious and frustrating! After going to all the work of creating a new blog and catching up on the stories of our lives, I realized that I did it wrong! The whole reason I opened a second blog is because this blog has gotten so big and takes forever to load. Well, the truth is, it is still using the same web domain as Rose of Sharon, it is just a division of it, so I am afraid it will still take a while to load. I feel like I did all this work for nothing and I am a bit discouraged. I am hoping that I can import the new Rose of Sharon Garden to a new blog address and not lose everything! I apologize if it takes a long time to open.

Also, I just want to warn you that the posts on my new blog are stories from October of 2009! I was going to publish everything at once, but decided, hey, why not post a little at a time as I get them done. So, I will be post three new posts at a time over the next few weeks until I'm caught up to the current stories.

Thanks for being patient with me!

I am really excited to get back into blogging! I have missed all of you so much. It will take some adjusting to get back into daily posts, and I am still trying to catch up the old ones! Whew!

Anyway, I'll see ya over there! :0)

"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

Love, Sharon

6 comments:

Elena said...

That's exciting! I'm sorry you have had some discouragement on your new blog. I will head on over there now.

adsgram said...

Off I go to read your 'new' adventures, Sharon! You have been missed, gal! I hope you get things straightened out the way you want. I personally wasn't having a problem loading, but what makes it good for you is good for me!

Lynne
dlynne172@yahoo.com

City Girl Country Heart said...

WOOHOO Your back !
Well, Im glad I can keep up with you on FB, your so sweet !!
I look forward to your new blog, I need to get back to blogging !!
Stephanie

Heather said...

very exciting! i'll go check it out now. does that mean you won't be blogging on this one anymore?

Sharon said...

Heather, yep, I will only be posting on the Garden! :0) I will leave this one open for people to read my archives and they can still comment here, I just won't be putting new posts up here.

:0) Sharon!

~~Deby said...

you new look at the *garden* is great Sharon...I have been a absent blogger for quite sometime...home to put more into my blog once again...I have enjoyed your blogging so much for quite some time...and you are the only person other than me that just loves..loves...Goodwill, thrift shops...and little finds ...I am always excited by the things you share...
I already am a follower at your new place.
Deby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...