Monday, April 5, 2010

I hope all of you had a happy Easter!

I'm sorry this is a day late, but I wanted to wish everyone a very happy Easter! There is much to celebrate as we remember that He is Risen!!!
I hope that all of you were able to set some time aside to remember the ultimate sacrifice that Jesus did for us when he died on the cross and arose victoriously from the grave on the third day!
I also hope that you were able to spend some time with your families and made good memories for Easter!
We had a very lovely Easter. We hosted a big Easter feast and had 19 people here! I loved it! It was a great day.

My sister Kathi and her family came (sans hubby and eldest son because they were traveling), along with my Dad and all of my husband's side of the family.
Kathi and her kids spent the night and went to church with us on Easter morning.
It was a very special service and a very special day!
I know you probably don't believe me, but I am still planning on coming back to blogging with my new blog.
I have almost all my blog story photos loaded into my new blog dating back to October of 2009 through March of 2010! Now I just need to write each post.
I am getting really close! I know I don't need to be doing this, it is just one of those crazy missions a woman can get on and I am determined to finish this project! My blog is my online diary and I love journaling about our family life and it's important to me to have all the family events documented on my blog! :0)
Hang in there with me though please as it will be a few more weeks. I can only work on this project when I have spare time, which I rarely get!
Just like you, we just have such a busy life with work, school, church, family, friends, appointments, etc.
Oh, I should mention thrifting and decorating in there too! :0)

I truly am hoping to be up and running soon. Again, I hope that you had a special Easter and that you have a very blessed day today!

The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said." Matthew 28:5-6

Hugs, Sharon

12 comments:

jAne said...

How good to *see* you again, Sharon. We enjoyed a lovely Resurrection Day and are so humbled by the love HE continues to shower on hearts to be turned to HIM. :o)

A new blog? oooh I'm intrigued! Looking forward to seeing what you've been up to and what changes you'll be making in the blogosphere.

Bless you dearly,
jAne
tickleberryfarm.blogspot.com

grey like snuffie said...

:o)

Suzy's Natural Southern Goodies said...

Happy Easter to you and yours! Those cards are adorable!

Jocelyn said...

Good Luck with the new blog, I am positive that is taking ALOT of time. I barely have time for my blog!

I love the Easter pictures and want to hear more about your Goodwill finds!

adsgram said...

Love the old fashioned Easter cards, Sharon. Nice to see a post from you and we are all patiently awaiting your return. Hope that the family is doing well...

Hapy Spring!

Lynne
dlynne172@yahoo.com

Diva Kreszl said...

I've missed your posts sweet Sharon, so glad to hear you had such a lovely Easter with family!

Linda said...

Hi Sharon....it's so good to hear from you...I'm glad you had a happy Easter. Love all the sweet vintage images...hugs, Linda

Elena said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Easter. I will be looking forward to your new blog! God bless you! Elena

luvmy4sons said...

Good to see ya back. Love the old pics. We had a great Easter. Blessings!

Mardell said...

Hi Sharon ~ it's so good to hear from you. Yes! I'm glad that you had a wonderful Easter. Such a wonderful time of year. Looking forward to your new blog. How's your puppy doing? Hopefully well. And Alice? Again, hopefully well.

Thanks for updating us. I love the vintage Easter pics in your post. Have you found any new treasures lately? Garage sales yet? Thrifting goodies? :o)

♥ Hugs! ♥

Heather said...

it's so good to hear from you again! I'm glad you had a wonderful Easter. it sounded marvelous with all that family surrounding you!

Barbara said...

I love all the old Easter card pictures you have shown here....they are so adorable. Thanks for sharing. We had a blesed Easter with our children and grandchildren and a wonderful program at church. God is good!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...