Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Grayson!!!

Today is my son Grayson's 19th birthday!!! I wanted to wish him a very special day!

He has brought such happiness and joy to our lives!
We are so very proud of him and so thankful for him!!!
He is an awesome person who loves the Lord, has good character, is a hard worker, is responsible, funny and is a very kind person! Who could ask for more in a son!
I hope you have the best year ever Grayson! I love you!

I am still on my blogging break, I just wanted to wish my son a happy birthday today! Things have been very busy around here, but life has been very good. Thank you for the well wishes for Thanksgiving! We had a beautiful day with the family. I hope that all of you had great Thanksgiving days too. I have the whole house decorated for Christmas and the front porch too. We still need the tree, which we are getting today and Eric will put the house lights up this weekend. Basketball season has started for Hayden, so that's two nights a week we will be going to games. All my kids are doing well and work has been really good, so I have much to be thankful for. I still feel overwhelmed sometimes with the things of life, but I really feel like the Lord is teaching me so much about trusting Him and it's a nice place to be. I hope all of you are doing well and enjoying this season as we celebrate our Saviour's birth!

Merry Christmas and God bless us everyone! :0)

"I thank my God every time I remember you." Philippians 1:3

Love, Sharon

16 comments:

Rosemary said...

Happy birthday to Grayson! We have several december birthdays coming up here too :)

gin said...

a happy birthday to your sweet son. and glad to hear you sounding so positive. you sound happy and lively!! happy holidays!!

Kathi said...

Happy Birthday Grayson. He is a very wonderful son. God has blessed you with four beautiful boys. I'm hoping your computer will be fixed soon. xoxoxo's Kathi

shamrock fields said...

Happy Birthday to Grayson!!! Both of my daughters and my husband have December birthdays!!! It is quite busy around here!!! Blessings for a Merry Christmas!!!
Molly

Heather said...

I hope Grayson has a wonderful 19th birthday! how exciting :)
love the animal print speedo, LOL.

Elena said...

Happy Birthday to your son!! Your holiday season sounds very busy and happy!! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Hugs, Elena

Pam said...

Sharon, My son turned 19 today also. Pam :)

Diva Kreszl said...

Happy Bithday to Grayson! What a handsome young man and sounds like a real sweetheart too!

Sue said...

Merry Christmas and Happy 2010, Sharon, to you and all your family. Glad to hear all is well. FAMILIES ARE A BLESSING FROM THE LORD!!! God bless.

adsgram said...

So nice to hear from you, Sharon! It surely is a busy, happy time of year. I hope Grayson had a wonderful birthday and that you and your family enjoy the upcoming holiday season...

Lynne
dlynne172@yahoo.com

Where My Treasure Is said...

I hope Grayson had a great birthday!!

luvmy4sons said...

So very very handsome! Hope he had a good day! Hugs sweet sister.

jennifer said...

Happy Belated Birthday Grayson!

Cottage Contessa said...

Happy belated birthday Grayson! I hope it was all you hoped for! Sharon sweetie, I'm having a give away and thought you might like to enter if you get a chance to stop by my blog. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas season my dear friend!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Shelley said...

Happy belated B-D to your dear son...hope your Christmas season is wonderfully blessed......blessings

shamrock fields said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Sharon!!!
Molly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...