Friday, November 13, 2009

Leaf napkin rings....

I wanted to share with you my new fun fall find!!! Actually, I found these beautiful leaf napkin rings on clearance a year ago and tucked them away until the Autumn came around.
They are made of a heavy bronzed metal.
I like the detail of them.
I got such a great deal too! They originally were two for $11.99. and I bought six sets. If I paid the full price it would be $71.94, but they were marked down to $2.99 which would have been $17.94, but all the clearance was an additional 50% off, so I was able to get 12 beautiful metal leaf napkin rings for only $8.97!!! Score!!!!
Don't they look pretty!
I think they look perfect with my brown transferware dishes, gold chargers, amber stemware, fall floral table cloth and burgundy napkins!
As Martha would say, "It's a good thing"!!!!

Hope you're having a great week! I'll be back Monday!

"If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him." James 1:5

Love, Sharon

15 comments:

Kathi said...

I love them!!! They are so rich and tasteful, Sharon. The fact that you got them at such a reduced rate, makes them all the better. Love you, Kathi

Linda said...

These are so pretty and your right you did score. I noticed them on your pretty table set for your family gathering and I liked them right away. Thank you for the recipe, I've made some of your recipes and they have been so good ...this is a must try...hugs, Linda

p.s. Love the new music....when I hear it I just want to get up and dance...L

Lady Farmer said...

Sharon~
They are perfect with your table decor! Great find!
Blessings!

Heather said...

NO, that's a GREAT thing! what a score indeed. They are very pretty.

Jan said...

What a deal Sharon! I love when you find things and show us how you got the best deal! Great job!

grey like snuffie said...

Those are so cool...I am a leaf freak....and a thrifty purchase on top of the beauty.

Lillie Mae Acres said...

I love the metal leaves. Don't you just live for the clearance isles, especially after special occassions? The Christmas clearance isles are my favorite!!!

Cottage Contessa said...

Hi Sharon sweetie! Wow you certainly did get a fantastic bargain on those lovely napkin rings. I love the table setting in the last post, you always decorate everything so beautifully and have a wonderful sense of style. Wishing you a happy weekend Sharon!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

luvmy4sons said...

Gorgeous! Simply gorgeous!

blushing rose said...

Holy tamoly, Sharon! May I give you MY shopping list ... chuckle! Great bargain & so pretty on the table.

Have a great week. TTFN ~Marydon

Jan Parrish said...

Beautiful - and they're just perfect for those place settings.

Sondra said...

Great buy! And so very pretty. I am trying out your pork chop, stuffing and apple casserole tonight! Can't wait to see how it goes ;)

Barb V said...

My daughter and I found your blog the other day and decided to make your delicious pork chop recipe yesterday - they were wonderful, my whole family loved them! Thank you!
Greetings from Ontario, Canada.
Becky & Barb

Kim said...

I always scour the sales shelves after the holidays. It is always so wonderful the next year when I pull out a new treasure (at a bargain price of course.)

jAne said...

Great deal for such pretties. :o)

I really like your plates, especially the one in the first picture. I'm assuming it's different than the others..? My plates are all different. Vintage Johnson Brothers and Vernon Kilne. It's a challenge deciding which to use for each meal. I know that sounds silly. :o/

I'm ***sooo*** thankful to be able to read your blog again, Sharon. Whew!

jAne * tickleberryfarm.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...