Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy One Year Anniversary Mackenzie and Brittany!

One year ago today my oldest son, Mackenzie was married to his beautiful bride, Brittany!
It was such a beautiful wedding!
It was such a happy day!
They had a beautiful wedding and they have a beautiful marriage!
Wishing you a very happy day and many, many more wonderful years! We love you!!!!

To read all about the wedding go to the Archives button on my side bar and click on October 2008. You will see many posts about the wedding preparations, the rehearsal dinner and the wedding day.

I hope that all of you have a restful and peaceful Sunday!

"The LORD God said, 'It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.' So the LORD God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, He took one of the man's ribs and closed up the place with flesh. Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib He had taken out of the man, and He brought her to the man. " Genesis 2:18, 22, 23

In Him ~ Sharon

11 comments:

Carol said...

Please wish them a happy anniversary for me! Tell Brittany that I sure miss reading her blog. I e-mailed her several weeks ago to tell her hello & check up on her, but never heard anything. Sure hope she can get back to blogging soon. My daughter~in~law, Kari, (Where My Teasure Is) also enjoyed reading her blog.

Blessings,
Carol

Heather said...

Happy ONE year anniversary indeed! Their wedding photos are gorgeous.

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary to your son and daughter-in-law. BEAUTIFUL pictures!!

Sondra said...

One year already?? Wow, it doesn't seem like that much time has gone by. Happy Anniversary to them!

Brenda Eason said...

Congrats and time sure fly's when your having fun =)

luvmy4sons said...

I can't believe it has been a year already. Such lovely pictures. Such a lovely couple. You are greatly blessed!

as always starzie said...

Dear Sharon,
I just got back from vacation and am catching up on all of your posts. I'm so sorry to hear you have not been feeling well. I know what you mean about being frustrated about health issues. I had a female type infection that lasted for over a month! It was so painful I wanted to cry! But these things seem to get better, just not as quick as we would like them to!
I know how difficult this time in a women's life can be. But honey, you will get through it and come out the other end just fine! I know, voice of experience! You will be in my prayers!
Your house looks just beautiful all decorated for fall. Thank you so much for sharing that with us. I haven't done vary much in my home. I am so tired from giving my daughter a really large baby shower. She is having a little girl, Carolina, first part of Dec.! My third grandaughter. Two here on earth with us and one in heaven. Believe me when I say, you have so much to look forward to with grandchildren! I know you will love being a grandma! Happy Anniversary to Brittany and Mackenzie. They are such a lovely couple!
Take care,
Hugs from Darlene

Elena said...

Happy Anniversary to your son and daughter-in-law. Wow that year went fast! It didn't seem that long ago I was reading your posts about the whole event.

Sharon said...

Congratulations and continued happiness! I think you would like my just released inspirational book, "A Short Guide to a Happy Marriage"!

www.ashortguidetoahappymarriage.com or directly at borders, barnes and noble or amazon

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

I can't believe it's been a whole year. Happy anniversary to them.

Kathi said...

God has blessed them with a wonderful first year. What a blessing!! I'm so happy for them, and you. Kathi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...