Friday, September 11, 2009

Ugh!

I'm having technical problems......AGAIN! Ugh, I am so tired of this! Our family computer is sick with a virus, so I am using Grayson's laptop. Cameron was able to clean it up and get rid of the virus for me last night, but the internet is not working. He is going to try and look at it again on Sunday, so I will not be able to post for a few days. I might be able to use Grayson's laptop over the weekend to check on your blogs, but I am not sure.

We are going to Hayden's football game tonight, which I am really looking forward to. I don't have a whole lot planned for Saturday, just some cleaning and organizing around the house and perhaps I'll work on a few projects. I have all the supplies to make a new fall wreath so I hope I can get to that. On Sunday we will all go to church and then right after church we are headed to the river because Hayden is getting baptized! He has been studying about baptism and we have been talking a lot about it. We are all proud and excited about it. There will be a church picnic afterwards. I invited all the grandparents and aunts and uncles too. It will be a special day.

I hope that all of you have really great weekends!

I'll get back to my regular posts as soon as I can!

"You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in Your word." Psalm 119:114

Hugs, Sharon

10 comments:

Diva Kreszl said...

Congratulations to Hayden on his upcoming Baptism...what a glorious event!

Heather said...

Tell Hayden congrats on getting baptized. I was just baptized in July and it was the most wonderful thing I've ever done. I can't wait to hear all about it! Have a wonderful weekend!

blushing rose said...

May showers of blessings be bestowed upon Hayden. Have a beautiful baptizm ... & great weekend. TTFN~ Marydon

grey like snuffie said...

Oh there is nothing like our kids getting baptized. I'm so in awe of God that He has worked in our kids...that they have chosen to follow the Truth. Celebrating with you!
And thank God for children who understand our technology....I would be LOST!

It's Jan! said...

You must be so thrilled with Hayden and his upcoming baptism! I will remember to give a prayer of thanks on Sunday.

Make sure you take tons of photos so when you are back up and running, we can see everything that went on!

Walking on Sunshine... said...

Hope all goes well with your son on Sunday. Our son was baptized last year in the lake and it was awesome. Hope the computer gets fixed!! I miss seeing your wind-blown profile on my comments!!!

Donna Lynn said...

Hey Sharon,
I had major computer problems a while back, what a pain! I have been slow to get back on the blog wagon, my son broke his leg and then three weddings, so it has been crazy to say the least!

I am so thrilled for you with your sons baptism, funny thing is my son (broken leg boy), just got done telling me he wants to find some water to get "dunked" in, his words not mine! :)

Blessings on you and your family, hope you get your internet problems cleared up soon too.
Hugs,
Donna Lynn

Pearl said...

I've really enjoyed my visit, and catching up with you ... a Happy belated Birthday Wish! I hope it was a sweet day for you...

May this Sunday be filled with extra blessings for you and your family as you get to witness Hayden being baptized ... I'm sure that many precious memories will be made ...

I hope you're doing well, Sharon, and enjoying these final days of Summer...
~hugs~
Pearl

Mimi said...

It is wonderful that Hayden is being Baptized...and so special that his family can all be there to share it with him...
I know that makes you very happy too...

Sondra said...

My computer is forever getting virus' too. I wonder if there is really any sure fire way to prevent them?? So happy for Hayden getting baptized. That is wonderful. And I love your fresh greenbeans on the post below. I LOVE fresh ones and those look yummy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...