Monday, September 14, 2009

Sundays with the family......

I love Sundays! Sunday's are so special for me because our whole family attends the same church.
It is so neat to worship together and hear God's word together. It's also a nice time for all of us to see each other and catch up. Here are the four boys out in the church parking lot checking out something on Cameron's truck.
On this particular Sunday Eric drove his own truck and left right after church to go meet some buddies for a golf game. I took Mackenzie, Brittany, Cameron, Grayson and Hayden out to lunch. Hayden took this picture of the boys in the back seat and you can see Mackenzie and Brittany driving behind us. I think Cameron looks so handsome in this picture, he looks deep in thought.
These are just random pictures of some of the goofy things that the boys do when they are all together. One of them learned a trick that if you squeeze your muscle while it's relaxed and then flex it it leave indentations of where your fingers where.
So of course they were all trying it. It is so fun for me to sit and listen to them talk a mile a minute and laugh so hard. I try so hard to soak it all in, I just LOVE it!!!
Brittany looks like she's had enough of all of this male bonding stuff! LOL! Actually I think she was just refilling her pop. She fits right in with all these boys. They love her like a sister and she loves them like brothers, it's really wonderful!
After lunch we went to Mackenzie and Brittany's cute house to see their new paint job. I think it looks so nice! Before it was kind of a yellowy white with green trim and it was such a bad paint job. Mackenzie repainted the house all by himself and did a great job! He will be fixing the skirting around the bottom of the house next.
Here's the four boys in front of the house.
I took more random pictures. I don't know about you guys, but because I take so many pictures they get a little tired of posing, so sometimes I just snap away. I wanted to show some shots of the inside of their honeymoon suite too. I love this burgundy wall!
Here's Cameron and Hayden chill'n out.
And here's one of me.
Grayson being funny with a board he found. I love how Brittany decorates.
I love the taupe on this wall. They painted one accent wall with burgundy and the rest the taupe. They painted the kitchen yellow.
Here's proud Brittany with her tomato plant! It's doing so good and producing fruit!
Here's a picture of Brittany on another Sunday when we went over there for dinner. She made french dips with fruit and potato chips. I love her bright and sunny kitchen!
On this day Eric was with us. I just love our traditional Sundays together. It means so much to me to have my family together. I have prayed that the Lord would bless me and allow our family to have many times like this. I am sooooo very grateful that we have been able to experience these fun times together. I don't know how long this tradition will last, but I hope for a long time. We realize that as all the kids get married and start having their families things will probably change, but for now I will really enjoy them. Hayden's baptism was so special and wonderful. I will share pictures of that later on. I have more pictures of our family Sundays that I will share the rest of the week. Cameron came over yesterday and fixed my computer! We were so thankful and we filled up his gas tank as a token of our appreciation. It is so wonderful to have my computer back!

I hope you have a wonderful week!

"For with You is the founatin of life; in Your light we see light." Psalm 36:9

Hugs, Sharon

5 comments:

gin said...

nice pictures with family time. their house is cute. That's great for newly weds to be so proud of their first place. Two of our newly married kids are just like that too. And I'm like you, proud for them!!

Diva Kreszl said...

family time is the best!

Heather said...

love their home. your son did a great job painting the outside! great color too. the inside is decorated so nice. Brittany has a beautiful home.

Mardell said...

Oh Sharon! You are so blessed! And I know you know that. :o) What an enjoyable post. The boys reallly do have fun together, don't they? I love that. Mackenzie did a great job painting their house! Love the color. Brittany does an excellent job decorating, too. What a beautiful couple indeed! I hope you have a great week, too!

Hugs,
Mardell

Elena said...

Great pictures! I love family time too:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...