Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Can you guess what I'm doing today????

Yep, I'm going to decorate my house for fall! I brought down all my boxes of fall decor. I think four boxes is a bit much, but some of the things in the boxes are large. Mind you, these are just the boxes for fall, I also have about three more boxes of Halloween and two more boxes of Thanksgiving! I decided that if I don't put it out this year then I need to give it to Goodwill! I would like to cut it down by a third or more if possible. I have a lot of things out in the shed to decorate our front porch too. I have been collecting these decorations for many years and I do seem to hold on to things I'm not using anymore, so this year I really would like to par down and get rid of the things I don't use anymore. However, I do think it is so fun and festive to decorate the house and I can't wait to do it today! I'll show pictures later!

Hope you have a great day today!

"Satisfy us in the morning with Your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days. " Psalm 90:14

Fondly, Sharon

14 comments:

Amy said...

OOOOOHHHHHH Have fun!

grey like snuffie said...

I had such a joy filled day when I brought my fall decorations out. Have fun! Fall colors make me so happy!

Carol said...

Enjoy your day of decorating, can't wait to see pictures!

Hugs,
Carol

Heather said...

ooh have fun! can't wait to see your house all decorated :)
i'm going to try to do mine this weekend. we'll see, lol!

LillySue said...

Good Morning Sharon~
Can't wait to see your "all done" photos! I need to go get my fall decor out of the garage attic this week too. I did purchase a few new "Anna Lee" Thanksgiving mice I already have sitting out in my hutch. I have collected them for Christmas and now seem to need them for the other holidays as well. I guess that means I will have to weed some of my old stuff out too. Have fun decorating!!
Blessings~LillySue

PJ said...

Can't wait to see your decorated home!

Mrs. FSG said...

Hey Sharon!

Can't wait to see the end result.

adsgram said...

I will be doing the same thing this week. My best friend (who hails from OR) is coming next week, and it's time to get ready for her arrival...Fall is my favorite time of the year! Can't wait to see your pictures! Enjoy your day!

Lynne
dlynne172@yahoo.com

Where My Treasure Is said...

I'd like to have more fall decor! It's awesome you have so much..but also good that you can part ways with some of it. I'm such a pack rat! I need to break that habit.

I can't wait to see the pictures!

Cottage Contessa said...

OOOoooohhh I can't wait to see! Oh how I wish that we did things over here like you do in the US, and I really wish just once that we could experience a white Christmas and not have Christmas Day right in the middle of our very hot summers! I'll just have to enjoy the season through you sweetie! Have fun decorating!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

LillySue said...

Hey again!
Thanks for stopping by. We had a Grama who had LOTS of the Anna Lee Christmas mice when I was little. I didn't know they made them for other holidays till a few years ago. Now I am addicted to them since they remind me of my childhood Christmas days. You can actually find them at great prices (half of retail) at TJMax!!
Blessings~LillySue

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing your fall decorations in
your lovely home!
Pamela

Walking on Sunshine... said...

PIctures please when you're done!!! Love to see how people decorate! Enjoy!

Kathi said...

Sharon, You always have such pretty decorations. Can't wait to see all the photos. Love you, Kathi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...