Monday, July 13, 2009

My new grandkitten!

My son, Cameron, just recently got a new kitty! Isn't she a doll! Her name is Ethel after Cam's great grandmother.
If you recall, Cameron moved back home in March and he just recently moved back out again. This is his new house that he shares with two other bachelors. He did have a neat orange cat named Wheeler, but Wheeler ran away. So Cameron got this new little adorable kitten.
The other day Grayson, Hayden and I went to the movies and then we went over to Cameron's house to visit the him and see his new kitten.
We all thought she was such a cutie pie!
Cameron just loves her. She's already potty trained and she is such a good kitty. All the guys in the house love her too. It was so nice to have Cameron home for a little while and I do miss him dearly, but I also understand that he is a grown man and needs his own place! I am really thankful that I have been able to see him a lot since he moved back out.

I had a few more pictures, but I could not upload them. Our computer is so slow. It took me about 45 minutes just to load these few pictures. I think I'll be taking a break until Mackenzie or Cameron can come over and work on it for me. I hope that you have a great week!

"I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify Thy name for evermore." Psalms 86:12

Hugs, Sharon

15 comments:

Kathi said...

What a sweet kitty. Sorry about your slow computer. Mine is doing that too, which is one reason I've had to take a blogging break. I hope you have a great day. Love you, Kathi

jAne said...

Awwwww! Sweet little precious bit of a thing. :o)

jAne at tickleberryfarm.blogspot.com

luvmy4sons said...

What a cutie...I hate slow computers..have a great day!

Walking on Sunshine... said...

Adorable cat!!! Hope you get your computer issues fixed! Would hate to take that long to load a picture! Enjoy your day!

shamrock fields said...

What a precious kitty--I love her coloring--especially that pink nose! Also, my blog is open again -- it seems slow to me as well. I actually get up and do laundry in between loading pictures! Take care-
Molly

blushing rose said...

What a sweet son & kitten. TTFN ~Marydon

Brit said...

What a cutie! I love cats, especially small ones. She is beautiful!

Mardell said...

Oh Sharon ~ she is adorable! I love her markings! Sorry to hear about Wheeler, though. :o( That's too bad. I love how your sons love cats! Alot of men don't. It shows their compassionate & caring natures. I've always felt that if a guy loved cats, then he'd make an excellent husband and father! :o)

I wanted to tell you that I adore your vintage cookbook finds. I haven't been out rummaging lately & it's really making me sad. Hopefully this weekend I can.

Have a great week & I hope you can get your computer issues resolved.

Hugs,
Mardell

PS: How's Brittany doing these days? Miss her blog posts! Hope all is ok...

adsgram said...

Ethel is a little doll. Congratulations, Grammie Sharon... What a great way to ease into the "grandchild scene"...lots of hugs and love, but no diaper duty ;)

Hope the guys can get your computer up and running soon!

Have a wonderful day!

Lynne
dlynne172@yahoo.com

Elena said...

What an adorable kitten. How nice for Cameron to have such a cute companion!

Kelly said...

Aww! What a purdy little kitty face!

Where My Treasure Is said...

ohh that kitty just melts my heart!! I wish our cats were that size again. Sweet post!

Sondra said...

What a cute kitty. I just love all those colors in her coat.

Kelly said...

oh my goodness how cute is she!!!! Just checking in here with you to see how all is going!! Hope you are having a grand summer, I had to stop by and see how your weekend with the girls went!!
And I am having the same kind of issues with my computer, it is just soooooo slow, it loses comments after I write them, just a mess! Hopefully we can all get everything fixed and working well again.

take care and miss you!!

kelly~

Anonymous said...

Sharon, I read about Cameron's cat Ethel. That is so funny. I can just see our mother shaking with laughter. No children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, or great great grandchildren named after her, but here is Ethel Kitten. Hmmmm--my great grandmother--how does Agnes (Aggie) sound for a cat's name? Not bad. Have a great evening. Helen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...