Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Look who got a haircut!!!

Bailey is our puppy dog. I guess she is still considered a puppy, she is 1-1/2 years old. She just got her very first haircut!
This is what she looked like before. She is a border collie and has thick long beautiful hair! This is great for the winter, but in the summertime she'll get hot, so we took her to the groomers and she got a nice haircut!
Isn't she cute!
The groomer said that Bailey was really sweet and handled the whole thing great! She sure seems to be happy with the lighter, cooler coat! She looks so much younger and smaller and it seems like she is even acting more like a younger puppy!

"I will praise the Lord according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the Lord most high." Psalms 7:17

Hugs, Sharon

12 comments:

grey like snuffie said...

Bailey is probably letting out sighs of relief. She is a cutey! I've been out of town and just caught up on your bag lady trip...so fun. Although I wondered how you would have room for new treasures along with luggage. :o)

Sharon said...

We are so bad, we actually planned that by the time we had been there three days all the food would be gone and that would leave room for our treasures! Also, Lori had to leave a day early, so we sent a bunch of our junk home with her! Hee-hee!

Brenda Eason said...

I know it must feel better.We have one shedding whit fur every where. Still just as cute.

blushing rose said...

Aren't you the clever one ... out the door as 'gifts'.

That is a gorgeous dog, & big, too. TTFN ~Marydon

PamperingBeki said...

OH she looks so cute!!

adsgram said...

Bailey does look happier and younger. Kind of like little (and big) boys after a fresh haircut. My G/F near Portland says it has been pretty warm out there the past week or so, so I am sure Bailey is feeling mighty fine!

On the East coast she would be needing a raincoat this year... :)

Lynne
dlynne172@yahoo.com

shamrock fields said...

Sharon-
How cute Bailey looks!!! She will enjoy that haircut during the summer! We love the way our dog looks when he is fluffy, but it often gets up to 105 degrees with humidity here, so we have his hair cut short in the summer! It's a lot easier to give him a bath!
Blessings-
Molly

Connie said...

When I saw the title I thought YOU got a haircut, sugar!! I couldn't wait to see it and then when I clicked on it and it was the pup I laughed! You're too cute.
xoxo,
Connie

Julieann said...

She is just adorable:) I bet she feels so much better and cooler now:) Your a good mommy!!!

Julieann

Kathi said...

What a cutie pitutey! She's so sweet. I bet she loves feeling lighter and cooler. Love you, Kathi

Where My Treasure Is said...

What a sweet doggy! Love the new 'do! =)

Sondra said...

Bailey looks so adorable with her haircut. Thanks for your prayers Sharon. Yesterday was a very difficult day and I just was not up to posting about it last night. I will do the post tonight. She did get some jail time, but not what we wanted :)(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...