Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Independence Day!

Just wanted to wish all of you a very happy 4th of July! We are so blessed to live in the United States of America!
The house is all decorated and we're ready to have a fun day. I used all the same decorations as I did last year and displayed things almost identical, click here to see last year's decorations. I am sitting here blogging and drinking from my stars and stripes coffee mug!
We will be celebrating much as we did last year click here and here to see what we did. We will attend the parade in the morning, then go to the park for the big town celebration and then we will attend a barbecue with our neighbors. They are having a big party with a band and lots of good food! We will probably just do our little fireworks in the street with our family and watch the big city fireworks from our rooftop. I am not sure exactly what family members will be here with us celebrating. Mackenzie and Brittany will not be with us this year because they are celebrating with her father. We will miss them. I think we'll have Cameron, Grayson and Hayden here with us, but nothing is in stone.

I would like to thank Pearl from Pearl's Sentimental Journey for these darling vintage pictures!

I hope you have a beautiful day!

God bless America!

"I run in the path of your commands, for you have set my heart free." Psalm 119:32

Hugs, Sharon

5 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

I had visited Pearl earlier today. Hope you have a wonderful Fourth! Thanks for stopping by my place. Hugs!

Jan Parrish said...

Happy Fourth. My DH and I are both sick and sacked out on the couch - watching fireworks on TV.

I've not been on blogland for some time, weeks at least. I've been hanging out more on Facebook and Twitter.

Hope you are having an awesome summer!

Where My Treasure Is said...

I hope you all had a great day! I looked at you links from last year's 4th--the parade looks like so much fun! I'm sure you all had a blast--and I loved your decor!

God bless =)
Kari

Barbara said...

I hope your family had a wonderful 4th of July celebration. Thank you for your kind comments. My husband is proud of his service to his country and takes the price of our freedom very seriously. Thank you for taking the time to comment on that. I am enjoying your blog so much. Thanks for sharing your heart and home.

Elena said...

Happy 4th of July to you too! Sounds like you had a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...