Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm going away with the girls!!!!

I'll be gone a few days..............
........gonna go have some fun with my girlfriends!

This is the annual trip that I take with my wonderful awesome girlfriends.
There's seven of us and we call ourselves the BAG Ladies (Bargains At Goodwill). We love to shop at thrift stores, talk, eat and have fun!
We all met at church and it is so fun to just hang out and talk and laugh and encourage one another. This is the 6th or 7th year that we have done this and I can't wait!!! I have had such a stressful past six months and I am so going to enjoy being at a sunny resort with absolutely nothing to do!!!! These trips are so good for me because I come back home so rejuvenated and inspired! We always encourage each other so much in the Lord in all the areas of our lives and I always come home really appreciating my husband and family and the life I have and wanting to do better in my role as wife and mother and also just as a Christian woman. I can't wait what the Lord has in store for me!

I know my hubby has some fun plans with our sons when I'm gone, so I won't even have any mom guilt!!! I hope that all of you have a wonderful week! I'll be back sometime next week.

Ta Ta for now!!!

"A friend loveth at all times." Proverbs 17:17a

Love, Sharon

15 comments:

Heather said...

i hope you have a great time. it sounds like a wonderful trip! one of these days i'll have to plan something like that :)

City Girl Country Heart said...

Have a great time, I remember you telling us about this fun trip last year too!
Relax, Enjoy and Love your time with friends!
Stephanie

Linda said...

Have a fun get-away! Look forward to pictures and seeing the treasures you find...hugs, Linda

Brenda Eason said...

Have fun and come home refreshed.

Julieann said...

Have a wonderful time!!!! :)

Julieann

Elena said...

Have great time! It sounds like so much fun!

Kathi said...

Have a wonderful time Sharon! Love you, Kathi

adsgram said...

Sharon...have a wonderful time. I just got in from my monthly Girl's Night Out which I have been part of for the past 15 or more years. We started with 5 of us, and we are down to 3 now. However, the 3 are still going strong and shall continue.

We will all be anxiously awaiting what we know will be fun pics and stories! Enjoy!!!!


Lynne
dlynne172@yahoo.com

Tanza said...

Hi Sharon,
Hoping your week-end is truly enjoyable and blessed.. Always fun to be with friends and share with each other.. You desserve this, you've been a busy Momma..Come home feeling refreshed, and blessed.. god is good.. hugs ~tea~

Beautiful Pear Tree Lane said...

Hi Sharon,
This sounds like an awesome trip, have fun and look forward to you sharing.
Hugs,
Sue

shamrock fields said...

Sharon-
Have Fun!!! I love the pics!!!
Molly

Mrs. Farrah Ginter said...

Yay! Have a wonderful time, Sharon! I hope the Lord protects y'all on your adventures!

LillySue said...

Have a fun and blessed time with your girlies. Make sure you take LOTS of pics to share when you return!
Blessings~LillySue

Walking on Sunshine... said...

It sounds like such a fun thing to do! Hope you're enjoying yourself!!

Shelley said...

Hi Sharon,I had fun catching up on your blog...I know your trip will be a blessed one. Show us all your finds when you return. Have a great time...

Blessings,Shelley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...