Monday, May 18, 2009

A very Happy Mother's Day!

I had such a lovely Mother's Day this year! It started with breakfast made by my sweet husband and going to a wonderful church service where I received a beautiful rose. In the afternoon my son Grayson's girlfriend Rachelle stopped by to give me these beautiful lilacs that she picked from her yard! Wasn't that sweet! She totally surprised me and was such a sweet heart.
That evening our family went mini golfing! Here's Brittany and I trying to look like pros!
We had such a fun time!
We did keep score, but it was all in fun.
Hayden got a hole in one! So did Eric!
Everyone's seeing what Cameron will do here.
Now it's Mackenzie's turn. We had such a fun time. It started raining though, so Brittany and I ran inside. Grayson was working and couldn't go with us, but he came afterwards and we all had pizza together. We all really had fun at pizza and then my sweet hubby suggested we go out for special ice cream! I had such a lovely time!
My family all showed me that they love and appreciate me and made me feel really special. I got beautiful cards and gifts from all of them. Eric gave me this beautiful bouquet of flowers. Both Cameron and Hayden gave me candy, but I forgot to get pictures of it.
Mackenzie and Brittany gave me these gorgeous peachy red roses. I took them to work so I could enjoy them all day while I was there. The patients enjoyed them as well!
Aren't they just gorgeous! They smelled so good too!
Grayson gave me this darling mini rose! I just love it. The color is such a soft beautiful yellow.
I like it because I can plant it in the yard and have it forever.

I had a wonderful mother's day and I feel so blessed with my lovely family. I hope all of you ladies had a great day too!

I am still super busy and really only have time to write a post daily. I will try to visit all my dear friends soon! I received over 3,000 photos in the mail this weekend that I will be going through this week and sorting. Oh boy am I swamped! I hope you have a great Monday!

"You make known to me the path of life; in Your presence there is fullness of joy; at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore." Psalm 16:11

Love, Sharon

9 comments:

Heather said...

you received some very gorgeous flowers! miniature golfing on mother's day would be super fun!

Kathi said...

Sharon, You are blessed with so much love and the showering of gifts your family gave you. I love it that you went mini-golfing. How fun. Love you, Kathi

SweetAnnee said...

OH HONEY..you deserve all that love.. what a fun Mother's Day..
Smiles and hugs to you my dear friend, Deena

Walking on Sunshine... said...

What wonderful gifts you received! Seems like you all had a great day! Enjoy!

Brit said...

You are a lucky mom!
Beautiful flowers you have got!
I can see you had fun time.
Enjoy this day!;-)

Mardell said...

Hi Sharon,
I'm so glad you had a great Mother's Day. But how could you not with such a wonderful, loving family?! :o) I've never played putt putt...looks fun.

What a special day for you. The flowers are lovely. Lilacs are my favorite. I could sit & smell them ALL day! Too bad they don't last longer.

Have a great week!
Hugs,
Mardell

Linda said...

Your day way most happy..pretty, pretty flowers and I love all the cards. The best part was being together...hugs, Linda

Elena said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day. The miniture golf looked like so much fun!

Sharon said...

Thank you Mardell! I hope that you had a great Mother's day too!

Hugs, Sharon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...