Sunday, May 3, 2009

Thy throne oh God




This is one of my favorite worship songs. It is called, "The Throne of God" and is sung by Kelly Willard who has one of the most beautiful voices I've ever heard. I could not find the lyrics anywhere on the Internet, so please just listen and worship the Lord! It will be so wonderful when we are face to face with our Lord and Saviour worshiping at His feet!

Please go to Brittany's blog to participate in Praise and Worship Sunday!

I hope you have a beautiful Sunday!

"But unto the Son he saith,Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom." Hebrews 1:8

In Him ~ Sharon

10 comments:

Ms. Davis said...

Sharon, I love your song choice for this week. I agree that there will be nothing better than being face to face with our Lord & Savior worshiping at His feet. I know that I am very blessed, far beyond what I deserve. Thanks for sharing such a lovely song!

Heather said...

i don't think i've ever heard that song before. what a wonderful song! Happy Sunday to you!

momma said...

i'm so thankful for worship and praise sunday because i get to hear new songs! thanks for sharing this one today :)

Leah said...

Great new song for me...

Brittany said...

This is a beautiful song. I haven't heard it before. "Thy Throne of God will last forever" Yes it will be awesome (literally) when we can bow at his feet! See you in a few!

Miller Racing Family said...

Wonderful song, I had never heard it. Thanks for sharing!

Paul LeBoutillier said...

Actually the song is called "Thy Throne O God" :)

Debra said...

What a beautiful song! I've never heard this song and I've never heard of Kelly Willard either, so thank you for sharing. I just love hearing new songs and artists. :)

Paul LeBoutillier said...

Thy throne O God
Will last forever
Will last forever

For in Your hand
Are truth and righteousness
You reign with righteousness
Forever, Forever.

Thy Throne O God
Will last forever
Will last forever, forever, forever

You love what’s right,
Despising evil
You have loved righteousness
Therefore your God
Pours gladness over you
A gladness none has known

Sharon said...

Thank you Paul for the correction on the name and for finding the lyrics! I went to your website and was going to leave a comment, but you don't have yours turned on. Thanks for visiting my blog!

:0) Sharon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...