Wednesday, May 20, 2009

If a picture is worth a thousand words.............

How many words do you get with 4084 pictures????
Look what arrived at my house last week! Yep, it's 2-1/2 years worth of our family's history in digital pictures that I ordered on line!
I am SOOOOOOO happy that this part of the process is over!!!!!
I had to go through every single picture saved on our computer from winter of 2006 through May of 2009 and decide which ones I wanted to print! I then had to decide how man copies of each print, as I am making copies for Grayson and Hayden for their scrapbooks when they graduate. In most cases it was one print just for my photo albums, but if it was a picture I thought Grayson or Hayden would want I made two copies, one for their albums and one for mine. If both boys were in the picture and I thought they both would want a copy then I made three copies, one for my album and one for each of their albums. This was a long and tedious job, but so worth it!!!!
And guess what, this big box is only part of the shipment!
A few days later the rest of them arrived. I have already gone through the big box, but now need to go through these two smaller boxes. I will share with you my whole process of how I organized all of this soon. Right now I have 4084 photos calling me!!!!

Life's short.......take a picture!

"Whoever trusts in the Lord will be enriched!" Proverbs 28:25

Hugs, Sharon

P.S. I'm heading out the door to pick up Grayson & Rachelle and Hayden at the high school and take them out for lunch.

10 comments:

Brit said...

You have a great work to do!
All these pictures! I wish you good luck!

jAne said...

Wow, that's a seriously large amount of pictures in those boxes! How fun it'll be to look through them and say, "Oh remember that" and then you'll tear up and sniff and oh gosh how fun. :o)

jAne
http://tickleberryfarm.blogspot.com

BittersweetPunkin said...

WOW Sharon, thats a LOT of photos! I'm sure you have big plans for them...

Hugs,
Robin

grey like snuffie said...

WOW~~~you gave the economy a shot in the arm....I can't even imagine how much work that took. Glory girl...

Dana said...

Thats what I need to do. Is is just shutterfly.com to find out the info?

Monica said...

Oh My!glad you are getting it done!That's what I should be doing.I am so unorganized with my pictures.

Kristen said...

Now THAT is a lot of pictures! I tend to take a ton of pictures as well. I hope that everyone will be glad later in life when these moments have passed us by. :)

A Romantic Porch said...

That is so totally amazing! xorachel

Brittany said...

You have a lot of work to do! But with Grayson, Hayden and Rachelle's help you can do it! That is a whole lot of pictures! Love you!

Heather said...

wow wee wow! that is a lot of pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...