Sunday, May 31, 2009

Holy



Today is praise and worship Sunday

hosted by my sweet daughter-in-love, Brittany.

Today I chose the song, Holy written and performed by Nicole Nordeman.

Sometimes it is so good to just go back to the basics of our relationship with God.

We priase Him because He is holy!

How many roads did I travel

before I walked down the one that led me to You?


How many dreams did unravel

Before I believed in a hope that was true?


How long? How far?


What was meant to fulfill only emptied me still


And all You ever wanted...


Only me on my knees singing holy, holy

Somehow all that matters now is You are holy, holy

Holy, holy


How many deaths did I die

Before I was awakened to new life again?


How many half-truths did i bear witness to,

til the proof was disproved in the end?


How long? How far?


What was meant to illuminate, shadowed me still


And all you ever wanted......

Only me on my knees singing holy, holy

Somehow all that matters now is You are holy, holy
And all I have is gratitude to offer You.

Holy, holy

Somehow all that matters now is that You are holy

You are holy, holy

Somehow all that matters now is that You are holy, holy

only me on my knees singing holy, holy

Somehow all that matters now is You are holy, holy

Holy, holy, holy

I hope that you have a beautiful day!

May God richly bless you today!

In Him ~ Sharon

5 comments:

Faye said...

Sharon, What a beautiful post! What a blessing! Please keep us in your prayers! Blessings, Faye

Kathi said...

Sharon, I love this post and this song. I love you too. We're praying for Eric's spider bite. Hoping he is healing. Kathi

Rebecca said...

Beautiful, Sharon! Timely and needed. This is a real ministry...do you know that?

Praying your day was lovely and filled with God's grace.

xoRebecca

Brittany said...

This is one of my favorite songs! Thanks for sharing it! I love Nicole Nordeman.

We had a great time last night. We wouldn't have missed it! Thanks for inviting us!

Sorry about Mr. Linky...I'm not quite sure whats wrong. It didn't work for anyone and it had problems last week as well. :( I'll have to check in on it later this week.

Love you!

Maggi said...

I love this song, thanks for posting this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...