Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to my son and my father!

Today is my son Cameron's 23rd birthday! Happy birthday son! I love you so very much! You have been such a wonderful joy in my life. I am so proud of you in every way! You are such a strong man of God and you are a very hard worker. You have compassion for people. You are so intelligent! You are such a hard worker! You are so funny! You are the whole package! I hope that you will have the best year you have ever had this year! I praise the Lord every day for bringing you into my life!!!!

We will have a fun dinner party for Cameron tonight, he is requesting chipped beef on toast, canned corn and fruit cocktail for his dinner and he request a Yule log for his cake! Of all things, a Yule log! So that's what I'll be making today!

Today is also another very important person's birthday! It is my Dad's 80th birthday! Happy birthday Daddy! I can't believe you're 80 today! I hope that you have a very wonderful day. I am so blessed to have a father like you! You have been so good to me. Thank you for all you have done for me. You worked so hard my whole life to provide a beautiful home for our whole family and all of our basic needs. You gave us a very magical wonderful life and I am so thankful! Thank you for passing on the legacy of the Lord to me too. Not only did you take me to church and read me the Bible, but you LIVED your life for Christ and I witnessed it every day! You are such a special man and I love you so much!

We will be having a big huge 80th birthday party for my father at the end of June. We had to postpone this due to my sister and her family being on vacation.

Above is a picture of the birthday boys together in 1987, it was Cameron's first birthday and his Grandpa's 58th birthday. What a special birthday gift we gave my father when Cameron was born on his birthday! Cameron has always thought that he was special because he was born on Grandpa's birthday!

I hope that all of you have a fabulous weekend! I will be sharing the rest of our camping trip pictures on Monday.

"Every time I think of you, I thank my God." Philippians 1:3

Blessings, Sharon

11 comments:

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday to Cameron and Grandpa! We love you both!

See you tonight! Love you!

Tanza said...

Hi Sharon,
Happy Birthday to your special boys !! How wonderful too, that you have been blessed with your Daddy to reach 80yrs.. Aaahhh..They LoVe and LiVe for the Lord, what more can you ask for.. You are truly blessed.. Enjoy your family celebrations, and hopefully your week-end will be ever so blessed, with memorable times.. hugs to you ~tea~

Beautiful Pear Tree Lane said...

Hi Sharon,
Happppy Birthday to these two wonderful men in your life.Sounds like a wonderful evening for you all. Now I am going to fill out the adoption papers I want you all to adopt me and my husband!! LOL
Loved your post on your camping trip, again it just brought back so many wonderful memories!!
I also went back and read of your new red stool, boy it sure is spiffy looking. and what a great deal.
Thank you for sharing.
Blessings,
Sue

adsgram said...

Happy Birthday to both of your 'birthday boys'! I love the double birthday cake picture---nothing cuter than a healthy (aka chubby cheeked) baby enjoying himself! It is a toss up as to what looks sweeter....Cameron or the cake! What a nice memory for you!

Enjoy the weekend..

Lynne
dlynne172@yahoo.com

grey like snuffie said...

sweet

Rebecca said...

Hi Sharon...

You "boys" are both sooo handsome. You father looks like a lovely man...doesn't look 80 I'll tell you that! You 23 old son looks so much like him.

Blessings to you as celebrate the lives of the ones you love. Haven't been by in a bit so I have a lot ot catch up on!

Hope you are excited about summer! I sure am!

Blesssings again...Rebecca

Linda said...

Sending Happy Birthday wishes to both of the birthday boys..hugs, Linda

Heather said...

that is such a sweet bond they share together! great photos. happy birthday to both of them. I hope they enjoy their special day!

Sondra said...

Happy Birthday to your two handsome men. Your camping trip looks like so much fun. I have not been blogging much right now but have been stopping by to read :)

Kathi said...

What a sweet picture of Daddy and Cameron. I love this post. Both are wonderful men. I love you, Kathi

Elena said...

Happy Birthday to your dad and Cameron. That is so special that they share the same day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...