Sunday, April 5, 2009

Thank you God for Spring........

This morning I woke up and this is what my dining room looked like. I love how the filtered light is coming through the lace in the windows.

I picked these cherry blossoms from a beautiful little tree in an abandoned lot in our neighborhood. We had a dinner party last night and I wanted to use them for our centerpiece.

I thought they were so beautiful and they make me feel thankful to God for bringing Spring and for bringing new life and new beginnings.

As you know, I have been having a stressful 2009 so far and I am so ready for a time of peace and renewal.

I am thankful to the Lord for his many, many blessings and that His mercies are new every morning!

Today is Praise and Worship Sunday at Brittany's blog. The song I have playing on my PlayList is called Revelation Song by Christ for the Nations. It brings me to tears. I just love the Lord so much and I feel like I blow it all the time and I just want to please Him. I am so thankful that He gives us new beginnings all the time just like he gives new life to an old cherry tree!

"For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land." Song of Solomon 2:11-12

In Him, Sharon
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...