Friday, April 10, 2009

Slip sliding away........

I just couldn't resist showing this darling picture of baby Grayson! I had to find some baby pictures of Grayson for the Mr. Bulldog Pageant that he is in, as they are having a slide show and wanted to show baby pictures of each contestant. I found this darling picture of Grayson and every time I look at it it makes me smile. First of all, he is just so darn cute, but secondly, look how happy he is! The smile on his face is priceless, it is an expression of excitement and pure joy mixed with a little fear. I also need to point out his leopard print speedos ~ they CRACK ME UP!!!
Well this is the same boy, but all grown up. Back in November I asked you guys to help me pick Grayson's senior picture. Click here to see all of his proofs. Well, this is the one we ended up going with and YOU helped us pick it! Thank you for your input! I can't believe his senior year is winding down and he only has eight weeks left of his public school career! It's so hard for me to believe that he is so grown up and is now a man. We are so very proud of him!

Wishing all of you a very happy Easter!

He is RISEN!

"For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the scriptures" I Corinthians 15:3-4

Love, Sharon

9 comments:

grey like snuffie said...

Oh Sharon that is a great picture of him...and I was thinking I was seeing leopard print...TOO DANG FUNNY! Blessings of all His best to you and your family!!

Heather said...

cute pictures. the speedo had me cracking up! 8 weeks? how exciting! I hope you have a wonderful Easter too!

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for sharing that with us! Those were great pics!! Happy Easter!!

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog
-or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

Mary Anne said...

He is a handsome young man. I'm sure you're very proud;-)

Happy Easter!

Blessings,

Mary Anne

jAne said...

Leopard print speedos - that's sooo cute!!! Oh, the innocense of childhood. :o)

You've raised an amazing family, Sharon.

Blessings,
jAne
http://tickleberryfarm.blogspot.com

Look Beyond The Picket Fence said...

Thanks for the kind words you left for me. It is a sad time, and I am trying to catch up with everything. You have two very handsome boys. How is your son ever going to live down that speedo!
have a wonderful Easter.
denise

Kelly said...

Easter blessings to you and your family!

kelly

new address:
anewlifeatserenitycottage.blogspot.com

the hearts of hartmann said...

Hi Sharon ,
Your son is a nice looking boy and looks like he is very happy !
I can tell you are so proud!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving Easter greetings!!
Happy Easter to you :)
Stephanie

LillySue said...

Sharon~ What great shots of a handsome and blessed young man. This fledging thing sure is hard on us Mama's!! I guess we will just have to hold each others hands as we watch them all fly away. (And rejoice with each other when the grandbabies come!!). That reminds me...I am doing "Pink Saturday" for the first time this week and am posting baby nurserys. Pop in for a cozy visit!
Happy Easter Blessings~LillySue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...