Thursday, April 2, 2009

Life...you take the good, you take the bad....

My hubby took his father fishing the other day and they both caught huge Salmons! Aren't they enormous! We had some of it for dinner and it was absolutely delicious. I am so happy that my husband gets to spend time with his father like this, both of them had such a great day and were smiling from ear to ear!
Meanwhile, I had lunch with my dear mother-in-law, Alice, and we had a great time too! She bought my lunch and we had such a very special day. We recently learned some very sad news about her health and my heart and prayers go out to her. I don't feel that I should share with you the details until I get her permission, but could I please ask you to pray for her?

I know that God has a plan for all our lives and there is a season for everything, but sometimes when the news is not good, it is really hard to take.

Alice, if you read this, I just want you to know how much I love you and I have been so blessed to have you for my mother-in-law. You have taught me so much and been such a wonderful inspiration and role model for me. I pray for God's hand upon you.

"Wait on the Lord; be of good courage and He shall strengthen your heart; wait, I say, on the Lord!" Psalm 27:14

Love, Sharon
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...