Thursday, April 9, 2009

Jump'n for Joy!

The trampoline has been a very popular thing to do at our house lately. The boys are always out there jumping on it and having fun. I took this picture a few weeks ago on a very beautiful sunny Sunday evening. Mackenzie and Brittany came over for our traditional family dinner and a movie and I looked out the window to see all the kids playing on the trampoline.

I took several pictures that I will share later, but I just loved this one. It reminds me of something out of Life magazine, it seems like there is a lot going on with Hayden jumping, Cameron and Grayson watching him and waiting in line for their turn and then Brittany and Kenzie are in the middle of taking a self portrait with her digital camera. I love moments like this. I am so thankful to the Lord for these wonderful moments with my family. I feel so blessed because we have moments like this a lot. I am so thankful that my boys all enjoy each other's company so much and that Brittany has fit right into our family and is just like a daughter to me and a sister to the other boys.

God is good! Even though we are in the midst of some trials, He is indeed good and gives us many blessings!

"Teach children how they should live, and they will remember it all their life." Proverbs 22:6

Hugs, Sharon

14 comments:

grey like snuffie said...

Happy Dance....to me there is nothing better than family together...it is such a wonderfully joyous gift! Hope your Easter weekend is wonderful!

Shelley said...

Hi Sharon,God is good,and even when things are not just like they should be,he continues to give us grace to help us see past the trials that may come our way.....you are so blessed,and you have a beautiful family,God will surly see you through whatever is ahead.............

Blessings,Shelley

Heather said...

I love photos like these too. Ones that capture several different things going on at the same time! How fun1

Kelly said...

I didn't even notice Mackenzie and Brittany 'til you pointed them out...they're adorable in the background! So much like a "Life" photo! Little Miss Grace is supposed to be sleeping behind me on the bed ;o) but she just woke up and said, "Oh!! I want the trampoline!" LOL! Great pic, Sharon!

linda said...

What a great picture!

I too love to see it when brother and sisters interact. Like I tell my two, when all is said and done, they will only have each other.

shamrock fields said...

Sharon-
What a wonderful time spent with your family. I love how your family comes together for dinner and movie night! We have started doing that more with our little family, and the girls really look forward to it! Dad is a really good sport and lets us girls choose the movies! Bless you-
Molly

the hearts of hartmann said...

Hi there !
Your comments are back on! By the way, I think I might have seen you yesterday in "town" ! I was on my nightly walk and I remembered you were going to be at the track meet. Right then, I thought I say your car! Then, my niece says, there goes Sharon ! Ugh, I was so upset I missed you and that I forgot to get back to you. My brain hasnt been thinking clear lately, I have a lot of thoughts going through there currently!
Anyways, hope your son did well and we can meet up soon. I would love for you to come this way and show you around & have lunch too! What works for you ? I'll check the calendar and see what is open here,
Happy Easter !
Stephanie

Kathi said...

Looks like so much fun Sharon. I'm sooo tired. I worked all day. I worked the morning at one school and drove over to a different school for the afternoon. So many sad little children. Some of the children are troubled with divorce and drugs and so many other things going on. I wish I could make them better.

We are going to each Chinese food and watch "Seven Pounds" tonight.

I love you, Kathi

Kim said...

while growing up my grandmother has a neighbor with a trampoline. They allowed me to jump anytime I wanted and oh boy I had a ball on that thing. I would try again if I could but somehow I get the feeling that would involve a 911 call. LOL
Have a great Easter weekend.
Kim

Connie said...

WOW, they look like they are definitely have a "family fun" time, honey. I think they are keepers for sure.
xoxo,
Connie

Sweet Nothings said...

God is good Sharon! Take joy!

We have such a good time on Sundays with you guys! Thanks so much for always having us over. Love you! See you for Easter! I'm thinking about making deviled eggs for one of the appetizers and another scrumptious one that is yet to be decided!

Sweet Nothings said...

By the way...we're all matching!

Mary Anne said...

Sure looks like they're having fun;-) I pray that your trials are over soon.

Have a Peace-filled weekend.

Blessings,

Mary Anne

Liz said...

Your happy family pictures never fail to put a smile on my face!
Hope you have a great Easter weekend!
Hugs,
Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...