Sunday, April 12, 2009

Jesus is risen!




This is one of my all time favorite songs. It moves me to tears to think about what Jesus Christ did for me. He suffered and died so that I might be forgiven and have eternal life in Heaven. Thank you Jesus for Your ultimate sacrifice. I praise Your name!

I hope that all of you have a very special Easter Sunday! May God bless you and your families today!


"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only son that whoever shall believe in Him will have everlasting life." John 3:16

He is Risen!!!!

In Him ~ Sharon

4 comments:

Heather said...

I hope you and your family have a glorious Easter Sunday together!

LillySue said...

As my Granny would say, "Yes and Amen!". May you have a peaceful holiday.
Love and Blessings~LillySue

Kathi said...

Thank you Sharon, for sharing this. It moves me to tears too. I'm so thankful for Jesus and that He died for my sins. Happy Easter. Love, Kathi

Dana said...

Thank You Sharon, God bless you and your beautiful family on this glorious day and all days ahead:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...