Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy birthday to my one and only!!!!!

I would like to wish my husband, Eric, a very happy birthday today!

Forty-nine years ago today he was born!

He is a very special person in a lot of people's lives, especially mine!

Eric is one of those strong and silent types. When something needs to get done, instead of standing there talking about it and trying to figure out who's going to do what, he jumps right in and gets it done! He is amazing!

Eric is a wonderful husband and an excellent father. He loves all four of our boys so much and has shown them love and support all these years. He is so proud of his four sons and our new daughter-in-law, Brittany.

He is such a hard worker and he has supported our family all of these years; he has accomplished a lot. He loves to play just as much! Fishing is one of his favorite pastimes. I am so happy that he introduced me to camping, fishing and boating, as these things have brought our whole family many good memories.

I am so thankful that God brought Eric into the world 49 years ago and I am so glad that He brought him into my life 31 years ago! Tonight we are having a birthday dinner here for him, the dinner of his choice which is BBQ chicken, baked beans, potato salad, pasta salad and oatmeal cookies for dessert!

Happy birthday honey! I love you so much!

"Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God." Philippians 1:3

Love, Sharon

15 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Wish him a Happy Birthday from us!

Tell him he doesn't look a day over 25!

Shawn still looks the same to me as he did in HIgh School!

grey like snuffie said...

Well done God!

Amy said...

YUM! Have a great evening with him and your family. Hope he has a wonderful birthday!

Heather said...

Happy birthday to your hubby! i hope you all have a wonderful celebration together.

LillySue said...

Happy Birthday Eric!!
Glad you get to celebrate it with a fun family time!!
Blessings~LillySue

Walking on Sunshine... said...

Happy Birthday! He really doesn't look that old!!! Beautiful post on your love for him!

Sondra said...

Happy Birthday to Eric! Hope your evening is full of much joy and laughter.

Kathi said...

Happy Birthday Eric. I hope you all have a wonderful dinner together. Eric is all those things you said he is. He is a great man of God and I'm so happy he was born too. You are so blessed and so is he. Love, Kathi

Linda said...

Happy Birthday to Eric...have a great evening....Linda

oatbread said...

You are such a lucky woman to have such a sweet lovely man!! Happy Birthday Eric , Enjoy your day. Donna

Elena said...

what a beautiful tribute to your husband!

Beautiful Pear Tree Lane said...

Happy Birthday to your wonderful husband, This is such a touching tribute to him.
Blessings,
Sue

Kim said...

Happy Birthday to Sharon's #1 Schweetie! Your a true blessing to your family.
Best wishes,
Kim

BittersweetPunkin said...

Happy Happy Birthday to Eric!

cindy said...

Happy Birthday to your husband. My hubby Bobby b-day is the same day, and Im very thankful to have such a wonderful husband too. God has truly blessed me and by the way you talk about your Eric, God blessed you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...