Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm back......with a little twist!

Hi everyone! I'm back! I want to thank you all so much for your prayers! Thank you also for your sweet comments and words of encouragement. Things have been really busy and a little stressful around here. So many things hit us at one time and I needed to take a break from blogging. I still really don't have time to be doing it, so I decided that for the time being, I will be a read only blog, meaning I am going to turn off my comments. I love getting comments and I really do enjoying getting around to visit all of your blogs, but I am afraid I am just too busy right now keep up with all of it. Hopefully things will calm down for me and I will be able to turn my comments back on. I really enjoy the creativity of blogging and I love keeping a diary of our life, so I am going to continue to write about the things that our little family is up to. If you really would like to talk to me or if you have any questions, you can write to me in my chat box or send me an email at roseofsharonmay@gmail.com

There are still stressful extended family things going on that I would appreciate prayer for. My immediate family members are all doing really well right now. My husband was laid off for a few weeks, but thankfully, he is back to work. I pray that all of you are doing well too.

"Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage." Galatians 5:1

God bless you all!

Love, Sharon
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...