Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hope Now.............

I heard this song for the first time this week on the
radio and I instantly loved it.
Give it a listen and see if you agree.

It's called Hope Now by Addison Road.




If everything comes down to love
Then just what am I afraid of
When I call out Your name
Something inside awakes in my soul
How quickly I forget I'm Yours

I'm not my own
I've been carried by You
All my life

Everything rides on hope now
Everything rides on faith somehow
When the world has broken me down
Your love sets me free

When my life is like a storm
Rising waters all I want is the shore
You say I'll be ok and
Make it through the rain
You are my shelter from the storm

Everything rides on hope now
Everything rides on faith somehow
When the world has broken me down
Your love sets me free

I am not my own
I've been carried by you all my life

Everything rides on hope now
Everything rides on faith somehow
When the world has broken me down
Your love sets me free
(Repeat 2x)

You've become my hearts desire
I will sing Your praises higher
Cause Your love sets me free
Your love sets me free
Your love sets me free


Today is Praise and Worship Sunday

at my daughter-in-law's blog, Sweet Nothings,

please go over to her blog if you would like to participate!
I hope that you have a beautiful Sunday!


"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him,

so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."

Romans 15:13


Love, Sharon

19 comments:

Tanza said...

Hi Sharon,
Beautiful words,and how true these words are.. I need to at times remeber this, and make my walk more peaceful.. YES, He will carry us..Have a blessed Sunday,and we need to Praise and Worship everyday..Blessings to you ~tea~

God's Girl said...

Thanks for sharing this song. I've never heard it. I love the lyrics.

It is nice to meet you Sharon.

Have a wonderful Sunday! : )

Denise said...

So beautiful & so true!! This is a new song to me, as well.

Lille meg said...

True words! Thank you for sharing the text as well.
God bless!

luvmy4sons said...

Oh...to be set free by His love! Amen!

Tammy said...

Sharon,
Love this song!

~Tammy

momma said...

what a beautiful song! it is comforting to be reminded that jesus has carried me and "i'll be ok!"

Heather said...

pretty song. thanks for sharing it today. Happy Sunday to you!

Sondra said...

Beautiful song. I have not heard this one before.

Kathy said...

Love this one. Doesn't she have a fabulous voice? Have a beautiful Sunday.
Kathy

Bonita said...

Somehow as I was roaming blogland waiting on a snowstorm to arrive on this Sunday afternoon, I happened upon your blog. I am so glad! I've been meandering around on it for the longest time and thoroughly enjoying myself.

You and I have a lot in common. Love tea parties and tea things, frugal, family-oriented. I feel like you're a long lost friend.

I especially admire your relationship with your dil. I wanted that with my mil, but it didn't happen. Thankfully, God gave me a daughter and I hope that one day I can have that same kind of relationship with my son's wife when he marries. That's a few years down the road I hope, but I'm praying now anyway.

Just wanted to stop in and say hi and thanks for creating such a genuine, normal blog. I can relate to almost every post. Love it!

P.S. I've got to try the mayo on the hair trick!

shamrock fields said...

Dear Sharon-
Thank you for sharing this beautiful song. I really need to be reminded of how God's love sets us free from whatever we are going through. I will have to share this with my girls. Happy Sunday and thank you for your sweet comments!
Molly

lady jane said...

Hm. I clicked on the window and it would seem that the song is no longer available. Bummer. The words are wonderful though!!!

Enjoy your Sunday. It's chilly, windy and rainy in my little corner of the world, and I've got a big box of lotion infused tissues at my side. Good times. hehe.

Sweet Nothings said...

Mom,

This is such a great song! I too heard it earlier, either this past week or the week before, and really enjoyed it! It was good to see you at church today! I'm excited to have some movie time with you guys tonight! Love you!

Amy Ellen said...

Hey, I added that to my playlist a few days ago because it spoke to me so much. It is a wonderful song.

Hugs
Amy

Leah said...

love this song and addison road. :)

Tanya from Miller Racing Family said...

WOW wonderful song! What great words with lots of encouragement. I love the part, Everything rides on hope now, Everything rides on faith somehow. That is such a great life motto. Hope you have a blessed day!

Branderella said...

This is a really neat song. I think the word "hope" has made its rounds today. This morning I was in the cleaning mood, and was cleaning out one of the cups that holds my make-up brushes. At the bottom was this cute little medalion/charm that had an angel and said "hope" and on the back says "for tomorrow" I have no idea where it cam from but made my family and I smile. Oh ya and my mama can still not stop talking about yesterday, the day sounded like so much fun! You two will have to come up soon, I need to meet you now =D
Have a great week!
XOXO Brandie

Michelle said...

Hi Sharon ~ Yep, I too love this song! Thanks for sharing it. Have a lovely Monday!

Blessings :)
~Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...