Sunday, January 25, 2009

Jesus' blood

Please turn up your speakers and listen to the song playing
called Jesus' Blood by the group Delirious.
"For God so love the world that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believeth in Him shall not parish but have eternal life." John 3:16

I typed the lyrics to the song below. I hope you enjoy it and that you will take a little minute to thank Jesus for what He has done for us!
There's a secret I must tell
Of all the love I've found
And it's hidden in my heart
The day it tore my world apart
Hallelujah, King forever,
friend and Saviour
Jesus' blood never fails me
Jesus' blood never fails me
Jesus' blood
Jesus' blood
And this secret, it will run
To the corners of the earth
Where every woman, every son
Will carry high their chains undone
Hallelujah, King forever, friend and Saviour
Jesus' blood never fails me
Jesus' blood never fails me
Jesus' blood never fails me Jesus' blood, Jesus' blood
Sing your songs of freedom
Sing your songs of freedom
Praise the God of heaven
Heaven is my home
Love that never fails me
Jesus' blood, Jesus' blood
"And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and He that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He doth judge and make war.
His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns;
and He had a name written, that no man knew, but He himself.
And He was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood:
and His name is called The Word of God.
And the armies which were in heaven followed Him upon white horses,
clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
And out of His mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it He should smite the nations: and He shall rule them with a rod of iron: and He treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He hath on His vesture and on His thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS." Revelation 19:11-16
The commentary in my Bible
states this about the above passage:
John's vision shifts again. Heaven opens, and Jesus appears - this time not as a Lamb, but as a warrior on a white horse (symbolizing victory). Jesus came first as a Lamb to be a sacrifice for sin, but He will return as a Conqueror and King to execute judgment (II Thes. 1:7-10). Jesus' first coming brought forgiveness; His second coming will bring judgement. The battle lines have been drawn between God and evil, and the world is waiting for the King to ride into the field.

Thank you Jesus for your sacrifice. Thank you for Your blood. Thank you that You are with us. Thank You for Your forgiveness. Thank you for the promise that You are coming back in victory!

To my readers out there, I know many of you are Christians and you have asked Jesus into your heart, but if there is anyone out there who has not or you have questions about this and would like to talk to me about it privately, please email me at
Roseofsharonmay@gmail.com.
I pray that we are all ready for His second coming!

Jesus' blood, Jesus' blood

In Him, Sharon

11 comments:

grey like snuffie said...

Wonderful post to start my morning. So thankful He revealed to me that I needed Him. So thankful for His blood.

Joyfull said...

What a beautiful and powerful post. At our church today, we did commuion - the Lord's Supper which is a wonderful reminder of Jesus sacrifice. What a beautiful thing to read this post and hear this song to reinforce the power and love of Jesus. Stunning pictures!

luvmy4sons said...

I have heard of other songs by this group. I like them. What a powerful and wonderful post. Such beautiful pictures...such awesome lyrics. May God bless you for this post...and may others be blessed!

Beautiful Pear Tree Lane said...

What inspiring pictures!!!! What an inspiring song!!!! And as always, What an inspiring person you are Sharon
Blessings,
Sue

Jan Parrish said...

I love Delirious! Thank you for sharing this. Have a blessed week.

Pearl said...

Hi Sharon... Thank you for this inspirational post... excellent choice in graphics, too... I had fun catching up with my reading on your blog... Really enjoyed the visit with your sweet parents! I also have the same mini red pitcher ornament... I found mine at the Cracker Barrel Restaurant a few years ago... I have similar food disappearing problems in our home, too... now we actually put our names on items if we want to be sure to enjoy them later! Thanks for your recent visit and kind comments... and, yes, please use the granny mowing the lawn anytime... and any of the other images that you might desire... Enjoy... God bless...

~hugs 'n prayers~
Pearl

Kristen said...

Well thank you for that! What a wonderful way to start my week! You are absolutely a blessing to the blog community! Thank you for all you do! You are a wonderful example of a Godly woman! Be sure to check out my blog. We are starting a Bible Study Blog!

PamperingBeki said...

What a beautiful witness!

Kathi said...

Sharon, This is so good. It inspires me to have hope and excitement for what's ahead. Jesus is real and His blood is powerful to save. Thank you so much for this awesome post and the perfectly chosen graphics, lyrics and Scripture. I love you. Kathi

Kelly said...

I love Delirious, Sharon, how timely that you shared this song! What an enriching post. Praying that you're having a lovely day in His Joy!

Sharon said...

Thank you for posting this uplifting witness of who Jesus is.
Blessings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...