Sunday, December 7, 2008

The party's over............

The party is over and it was a success! We're left with a bit of a mess, but it is so worth it! Notice our shoes in the back ground!
I turned around and saw this cute picture of both of our shoes in the middle of the floor. We worked so hard all day and when the last guest left we both just walked right out of our shoes and left them in the middle of the room!
What a blessing to have so many wonderful, fun friends!
It's late and I'm tired, I'll do the dishes in the morning!
It's 1:30 AM......lights out.....I'm going to bed!

Actually, I am writing this post on Sunday morning, the day after party. We are headed to church right now. We will clean up the mess after church. We had a fantastic time and I'll show you pictures later this week! Hope you all have a wonderful, restful Sunday!

"Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good. Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor." Romans 12:9-10

Love, Sharon

9 comments:

TattingChic said...

LOL! That is cute about the shoes! I feel the same way you do about a mess after a party like that! It's the REASON for the mess that makes it special!

Linda said...

Sharon...that is a cute picture and I know how you were feeling. I'm glad the party was a success and everyone had a great time. Hugs, Linda

Mrs.Ruiz said...

Thats a sweet photo of the shoes:)

Deb said...

Hi Sharon! I glad your party was a hit! You can tell if it was a good party by how late the guest stay. So it must have been fun! Deb

Julieann said...

Oh, how cute were the shoes!! The party looked wonderful and hope you had a great day, my friend.

Julieann

~~Deby said...

you are right...those shoes said it all...glad it was a success....
Deby

Kathi said...

Cute Sharon. I have always beat myself up and thought badly of myself for behaving like that. I'm so glad to know I am not the only one!! I love you, Kathi

luvmy4sons said...

Love the pic in the dark...sometimes you just gotta go to bed and deal with it later!

Simply Heart And Home said...

I hope you had a good night's rest after your party! I'm always exhausted after a night like that!

Gina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...