Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from our home to yours!

This is my Christmas card to all of you out there in blogland! I ordered my Christmas cards late through a mail order company and after reading how long it would take to ship them I realized that it would be after Christmas, so I decided to do Happy New Year cards. Much to my surprise, they were delivered in just two days, so I was able to mail them out to all our family and friends on time before Christmas. So instead of "Merry Christmas", they say, "Happy New Year!" Oh well!

I pray that all of you out there have a very special Christ centered Christmas. Praise the Lord for the most beautiful gift of His son Jesus Christ who grew up living a sinless life and died on the cross for our sins and rose again on the third day that we might have eternal life through Him! Thank you Lord for baby Jesus!

I think I am going to take a few days off from blogging, since I started my blog in August of 2007 I have posted nearly every day (sometimes twice a day) and have only missed a handful of days. I love blogging, but I think I will just take it a little break for a few days.

May God richly bless all of you!

"And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, 'Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.' And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, 'Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.'" Mathew 1:8-14

Merry, Merry Christmas!

Love, Sharon

21 comments:

Nora Lee said...

Merry Christmas Sharon to you and you family. May God's richest blessings be with you all in 2009.

I love New Years cards, I got one last year and thought it was a great idea.

Lille meg said...

Thank you, Sharon, and may God bless and protect you and your family.Merry christmas to you!

Farrah said...

Merry Christmas, Sharon!

I hope you and your family have a wonderful time together!

TattingChic said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

BittersweetPunkin said...

Merry Christmas Sharon...LOVE the card!
Hugs,
Robin

Lyndy said...

Sharon,

I am new to your blog but love reading about you and your sweet family.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Blessings, Lyndy

Jan said...

Merry Christmas Sharon! Enjoy your break and know you'll be missed!

It's All Good! said...

Enjoy your blogging break. Happy New year to ya.

luvmy4sons said...

A very lovely picture of your family! sure hop you had a great Christmas! And Happy New Year!

Carol said...

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment today!

I love the idea of a New Year's card!

I hope you had a wonderful day of family & fun yesterday.

Enjoy your break from blogging, we'll miss you!

Hugs & Smiles,
Carol

Mrs.Ruiz said...

I love the card:) Talk to you in a few days:)

My Grandkids ROCK said...

Sharon I am going to miss you. Since I check you out everyday, I will look forward to seeing you in person soon. Happy New Year Pam

Judy said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family Sharon.

Sharon said...

Christmas Blessings and Year Round Blessings!

Kristen said...

merry Christmas!!!! Enjoy the break! :)

Jocelyn said...

Merry Christmas and enjoy the blogging break. I have a few that get kinda bummed when I dont post, so I have been trying to keep it up!

Lots of blogger peeps are taking Holiday breaks too.

I am so jelaous you have a girl to buy for. I can't wait to have a girl to bake and buy for!

Judy said...

Sharon, I have something over at my blog for you. I hope your enjoying your time off.

Stephanie said...

What shall I do without reading your blog everyday?! LOL
I understand when a break is needed, I have often thought about it too!
I hope the new year brings you loads of happiness :)
~Stephanie~

Linda - Nickers and Ink said...

Merry Christmas!

I invite you to join us on our year-long journey, as we read the Bible in 2009.

Blessings,
Linda

HEART OF A READY WRITER – Bible reading and devotional

Amy said...

Thank you for your wishes and I pray the same for you. Now, you enjoy your blog break! :)

Brenda said...

Glad u had a Merry Christmas.Hope your New Year is as spacial. Thanks for the words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...