Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas.......

We got snow here in Oregon last night!
There is a gentle dusting of white powder over everything!
It is so beautiful! There are neat patterns everywhere! Our God is so creative! He makes such beautiful things for us! I'm so thankful for snow!
There is supposed to be a big storm coming in from Alaska and we might get more snow tonight! It just might stay until Christmas! Wouldn't that be fun! You can see all of our dog, Bailey's footprints all over the deck. She was having a ball in it!
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the treetops glisten,
and children listen To hear sleigh bells in the snow
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
with every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white

"And the angel said unto her, 'Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call His name Jesus.'" Luke 1:30-31


Merry Christmas!

Love, Sharon

13 comments:

Mrs.Ruiz said...

Aww, you got just a tad bit more than me:) We are expecting more:) Im in the Eugene area and woke up to a dusting this morning. Isn't it beautiful:))

Cottage Contessa said...

Good morning Sharon! (It's 6am here) That beautiful cold snow looks gorgeous. We are in the middle of a heat wave, very high humidity and just plain hot hot hot! Not a fun way to spend the Christmas season! That snow is looking sooooooo good that I can almost feel it! Have a happy day sweetie!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Linda said...

The snow is just magicial...a White Christmas would be wonderful...hugs, Linda

grey like snuffie said...

How fun. I can't remember the last White Christmas we had. It is magical.

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Very pretty. I loved the leaf photo. Enjoy your snow!

Carol said...

Hi Sharon,
I've been enjoying all of your posts this week. My favorite things are your grater luminaries & that gorgeous wreath you made with all the vintage ornaments & santas. Now you have beautiful snow to complete the Christmas fun! Enjoy!
Blessings,
Carol

oatbread said...

We are expecting some snow tonight , I am on Vancouver Island. We had a dusting on the hills last night. I love all your Christmassy posts. I hope you are able to share a pic of your sons and new daughter in laws first tree together. i would love to see how they have decorated. Donna

TattingChic said...

Your photos are lovely! Thanks for sharing. I grew up where there is snow. I don't miss it now, but I sure love seeing it in photos!

Stephanie said...

Lucky !! We never get it here!!
It looks so pretty!

Sondra said...

You are so lucky! Send some my way, please :)

BittersweetPunkin said...

Hi Sharon...we got snow too!! I am SO excited..it never snows here in WA..all we get is RAIN.

Hugs,
Robin

Kelly said...

White snowy crystals everywhere! Stay warm and stay safe!

Warm Winter Blessings~
Kelly

Elena said...

The snow storm arrived here in Southern Oregon yesterday. We have about 2 or 3 inches on the ground. It is so cool to have Christmas snow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...