Friday, November 21, 2008

Is this man a tiger????


Meet Dennis Smith. He is tattooed from head to toe with orange and black stripes and his teeth have been filed to needle point. He has also had latex whiskers implanted and surgery to his lips so he has a permanent snarl. He now wants a surgeon to graft tiger fur on to his skin, like a perma-wig.His fingernails have been crafted into sharp talons while his hands have tattooed markings like a tiger's paws.

He says he feels like a tiger.


Okay, fine, he looks and feels like a tiger, but does that make him a tiger? I think the obvious answer to anybody is that no, he is not a tiger, he is a man.


So then, is this the same concept?

This is a woman who altered her body to be like a man's and now she says she is a man, but she is pregnant and the media is going around talking like this is such a miracle and it is the first "pregnant man". And oh, how exciting, "he" had "his" baby and just announced that "he" is pregnant again. What is going on with our world? Does this seem ludicrous to anyone else out there? Why is this headline news?

I got pregnant four times and delivered a baby four times. The real news is that God created man and we are so fearfully and wonderfully made that we are able to procreate! You need a man and a woman to procreate, there is no other way to do it! NONE!

Is this really newsworthy? Is this really The Barbara Walter's Special material?
I don't understand the hype. I don't understand why I am seeing this story on every news channel and on Oprah. This is not a man who had a baby. This is a woman who had surgery to change her sex from woman to man, but she kept her uterus. This is not a miracle!

Things that make you go hmmmmm......

"Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are His; we are His people, the sheep of His pasture. Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise; give thanks to Him and praise His name." Psalm 100:2-4

Hugs, Sharon

18 comments:

gail said...

Sharon~ I agree with you on all points-it's craziness.

It freaked me out when your site came up - mr. tiger man scared me ! haha-- I have seen him in books, etc. He is just plain strange.

Have a great weekend!

Gail

Anonymous said...

And this is what our media thinks is newsworthy. Makes you wonder what they're using for brains...
Sooz in the Tules

My Grandkids ROCK said...

I agree. This is the most rediculous things I ever heard. I used to love to watch Oprah but now sometimes I wonder what the heck is she thinking. Some things really creep me out and this is one. Have a great day. Pam

Connie said...

I agree, sweetpea! Sad.
Smooches,
Connie

Mrs.Ruiz said...

I dont understand either, she is just a woman with a mustache that had a baby, it's weird but not news worthy. And she is from Oregon:(

mardell said...

AAack! Couldn't agree more with you, Sharon! And I didn't hear that he/she is pg. again?! Double aaack.

Have a great weekend. Any more apple pie left? Oh my, that looked scrumptious!

Hugs,
Mardell

luvmy4sons said...

The world can be so strange and sad...anything to say we are the ones with the power and control and refuse to honor the Creator...and God will give us over to ourselves. It is unbelievable to me that they call this person a man...when she is not. I feel very sorry for her. She is very confused and needs prayer.

cherished*vintage said...

We're are so sick of hearing about that pregnant "woman". I always have to be ready to quickly change the channel while watching the news in case the story comes on. I don't want my girls seeing something so ridiculous - I can't believe the media thinks it's news worthy. This is not a phenomenon!! Our world is messed up.
-Karoline

Jocelyn said...

I agree, SHe still is a SHE on the inside and having a baby isnt newsworthy. The tiger man is freaky! HIs poor parents. egads, Guess who's coming to dinner? ha ha
It's a crazy world we live in I tell ya.

Carol said...

I agree with you girl! This is SO weird! I wonder what God is thinking?
Hugs & Smiles,
Carol

Anonymous said...

Sharon: I agree totally with you. This is why I love your beautiful blog. Karen

Michelle said...

Oprah just keeps falling farther and farther down my respected list. Have you heard of the 'Church of Oprah'? Check it out. She thinks you can get to heaven just by your good works. Spend some time on youtube. I She is one lost soul with lots of money. Sure, she can do wonderful things, but take away her money and see how much she can do. We need to pray for her soul. She is really lost and confused. I don't watch her program anymore. She is pathetic.
Michelle

Jill-Crows, Suds & Cinnamon said...

Oh, I so agree. "He" is not a man. She is a woman that took hormones to grow facial and body hair and removed her breasts. She still has all of her internal parts, therefore is a woman. It isn't a miracle that she is pregnant. Makes me crazy to see all of the publicity. BTW, Love your blog, you are a delight to read. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Kathi said...

Sharon, I agree. It is twisted. God and His holiness deserve our praise. It is a miracle that us mothers had our sweet babies in the image of God. Oh my goodness the silly stupidity of those who view the other things you mentioned as newsworthy.

Love ya, Kathi

Jan Parrish said...

I agree.

But how would you feel if your DH suddenly wanted to become a tiger? That's as off as if he wanted to become a woman. I think that case can be made.

Is tiger man married? If so, I wonder if his wife is also a tiger. LOL.

Jennifer said...

umm, yuck. I agree Sharon. Jesus, Please come SOON!

jennifer said...

I'll HMMM with you.

Kelly said...

Just whacko......and they PAY these people big money to interview them, these people ...Barabra and Oprah who so many look to as a role model?
I have seen it all.....


Kelly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...