Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Zoom! Zoom!

What is that flash that just zoomed past??????
Hey, I recognize that guy now, it's my husband, Eric, driving the new hot rod we just got!
Does he look like he's having fun? I would certainly say so!
I found this hot rod at a garage sale. It was marked $100.00, which I thought was a good deal, but the lady told me that everything was going to be 50% off the next day!! I went home and told Grayson and Hayden about it and they were so excited! They pooled their money together and the next day after church they stopped by the garage sale and it was still there, so they bought it for just $50.00!
Here's Grayson driving it.
Now it's Hayden's turn.
I thought the sign was funny!
They nick named it "The Beast". It has a good motor and runs fast. They were not wearing helmets in the pictures because this was the first little test drive. When they use it out in a field they will be wearing helmets. I am excited that they have it because it is a project they can work together on and play together with. What a great deal they got too! I thank the Lord for this neat blessing!

Zoom! Zoom!

"You are to rejoice before the Lord your God in everything you put your hand to." Deuteronomy 12:18

Hugs, Sharon

11 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sharon, you guys always find the best deals. My husband would love to give that thing a spin. GREAT find!

gail said...

How fun for your guys! That was a fun find for sure!

Kathi said...

Oh wow, how cool!! Harrison would love it. What a great deal. Does this call for another Dr. Phil show?

I can't wait to see you later. Don't forget your camera, and make sure you are not wearing a repeat outfit; for the blog ya know. I Love ya, Kathi

Judy said...

Oh my boys would have loved something like that. Great deal you got on it.

Mrs.Ruiz said...

Wow that was a great deal. My son wants a little motorcycle but I'm not sure if I'm going to let him buy it

luvmy4sons said...

Maybe it is because of my recent accient but all I saw were kidney bruises and concussions! I am awful!~ I know it will be fun. Helmets are a great idea. And all my caution did me no good did it? LOL! Great stuff for the guys!

Sondra said...

What a great buy! I know they will have a blast with that.

Anonymous said...

Oh! Oh! Better pack your bags for California. I see Dr. Phil in your future again. So that's a go-cart. Much different than the skate wheels and box of yesteryear. Neat! Aunt Helen

Mary said...

Sharon,

It looks like it will be a lot of fun and I love the nickname they gave it. A great bargain. You were lucky it was still there the next day.

Blessings,
Mary

Donna Lynn said...

What a great deal! WOW, I am not showing my husband he would be green with envy over this steal!
He built one in Alaska, and it cost a whole lot more then $50 bucks...

Hope your doing well, I am still catching my breath after the wedding, I need to catch up with some posts, but come up blank when I am at the computer! We had 80's today, are you having warm weather in Oregon too? It has been so nice, I can't bear to be inside!
Take care and bless you this week.
XO,
Donna Lynn

Kelly said...

That's so cool, Sharon! What a deal!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...