Sunday, October 5, 2008

Signs of fall..........

I'm finally starting to get into the fall season! It's been raining, we've been going to football games and it's been getting darker a lot early in the evening. I think I will decorate my house for fall today. I just wanted to share some new fall finds that I got at the Dollar Tree. Do you have Dollar Tree stores near where you live? I absolutely love this store. Everything in the store is just one dollar!
I found two of these fun crows. They look a little spooky, but also vintage and cool.
Some cute tea towels.
A wooden Trick or Treat pumpkin sign.
I found this neat sign, but I don't really like the picture and saying, so I am going to paint it black and stencil my own words on it like Happy Harvest Time or EEEK or something like that.
Also, what else says fall more than homemade cookies in the cookie jar?
Mmmmm! It's time for warm and cozy afternoons again!
My kitty, Krammer, seems to be all snuggy for fall. I think he has the right idea!

Have a happy Sunday!

"Listen to advice and accept instruction, that you may gain wisdom for the future." Proverbs 19:20

God bless you!

~ Sharon


10 comments:

Mrs.Ruiz said...

What great finds! I bought the same pumpkin sign:) And those cookies look great. Have a blessed Sunday Sharon. Thanks for sharing your pictures:)

Connie said...

I just love those extra hours to "snuggle down" in my home, sweetpea! It's just so cozy and homey to me.......

Smooches,
Connie

Joyfull said...

Fall is in the air! Love your bargains. We had a Dollar Tree here and it is a great store! The cookies look delicious and the kitty so cozy!

Amy said...

I LOVE the Dollar Tree!! What a great idea with the sign too!

shekinahhvac said...

very cute crow. thanks for the comment on my fall deco. did you ever get your fire???

Blessings

Kathi said...

Hi Shar, Wow what cute things. I love the idea of changing that sign and your crow is so cool. Kramer is so cute and cozy. Mmmm those cookies certainly look yummy.

Hugs and love and prayer, Kathi

Carol said...

Hi Sharon,
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today,you made my day, hope you visit again soon! Love your Dollar Tree finds. :>)
Carol * in Oklahoma

Brenda said...

Loved the post,but it is so funny because when I saw the skull I said wow what has happened to my Sharon?Then I keep reading and seen what you said and just laughed...I knew my good gird hadn't gone bad=) the kitty looks so sweet.

Michelle said...

Mmmmmmm, those cookies look delicious! I love your striped chair:)

Looking forward to seeing your fall decor. Yup, I like Dollar Tree, too...we have those stores here in MI.

Wishing you a Happy Monday & a wonderful week! Stay cozy :)

Blessings :)
Michelle

Sondra said...

I love your fall items. We have several dollar trees in our area and I love going to each one because they all have different stuff. I wish I could snuggle in like Krammer today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...