Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturday morning...............

A few weeks ago I read a blog and they were talking about how a magazine makes artistic unmade bed photos. A few days later after reading that I walked into my room one Saturday morning and saw my bed still unmade. The morning sunlight was filtering through the lace panels and I looked at my bed and thought, that does look beautiful! It is sensual and romantic. To think that we laid there in sweet slumber to rejuvenate for the next day is actually quite an intimate and beautiful thought.

I stopped and took a quick picture before I made the bed. I usually always make the bed the minute I get out of it, sometimes I even start making it when I am still in it! LOL! Any way, on Saturdays when Eric gets to sleep in, if I wake up first I let him sleep and I make the bed obviously after he wakes up. I just wanted to share this pretty picture!

Have a wonderful Saturday!

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep;for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety." Psalm 4:8


Love, Sharon

13 comments:

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

I love the verse you chose to go with that beautiful photo.

Elena said...

Sweet Post. The scripture, Psalm 4:8 is one of my favorites. I have a wall hanging in my daughter's room that has that scripture on it. It is so appropriate for a bedroom. I read her the scripture often and she always smiles!

A Romantic Porch said...

Yes that is so beautiful. xo rachel

~~Deby said...

It does have it's own beauty....
I am thankful for a comfortable bed to sleep in....also...when the fibro is flaring my recliners are true comfort too...
nice post, Sharon.
Deby

Kathi said...

Very pretty. I love this post and the Scripture, Sharon. Kathi

cherished*vintage said...

Hey Sharon, that's how our bed looks most days. hehe I'm working on making our bed more often... kind of. hehe
-Karoline

Mary said...

Sharon,

The bed photo is very pretty with the sun coming in the window.

I enjoyed the photos in the previous post and meeting your brother, Wade. Such sweet photos of the nieces and of you and your siblings.

Take care, my friend. Have a great Sunday.

Blessings,
Mary

Judy said...

I love it how something will catch your eye and it makes the perfect picture. The scripture is perfect with it.
:)
Judy

Cottage Contessa said...

Very pretty sweetie, lovely verse too. Have a lovely Sunday Sharon!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Sondra said...

My bed looks like that most of the time! Well maybe not as nice with the sun coming in. And I agree with the other comments- you always seem to have the perfect scripture to go with each post. It just amazes me and shows how much you read the Word of God.

Simply Heart And Home said...

Sharon,

I love the way the light softly shines on your bed in the picture. Your wallpaper is gorgeous. We've never put up wallpaper (just taken it down). You have a beautiful bedroom!

Gina

luvmy4sons said...

There is something so sweet and romantic about sleep...together...great pic!

Rosemary said...

You have such a pretty bed :) rosemary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...