Saturday, October 4, 2008

Jump'n for Joy!

Hayden really, really, really wanted a trampoline for his birthday present this year. Well, we looked into trampolines and found out they are very expensive and out of our birthday budget, so we decided to look on Craig's list. We found an awesome 14 foot JumpKing trampoline for a really great deal that was in our budget!
Eric drove over and picked it up and then started to set it up in our backyard.
When the boys came home from football practice they helped finish it up.
Then it was time to try it out!
These pictures crack me up! Look how weird they turned out!
He was going so fast, my camera could not capture him.
He looks like a ghost.
This cracked me up; I finally got a clear picture of Hayden on the trampoline because he was sitting, but look at Grayson in the background, now he is blurry! LOL!
Fun!
Fun!
Fun!
Fun!
It's wonderful to see your kids really enjoy their birthday present!

"Rejoice in the Lord always, again I say, Rejoice!" Philippians 4:4

Hugs, Sharon

13 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi There Sharon! We got a trampoline last year for my four year old, to help get rid of the extra energy! Ours has a net around it since she is so young, we dont want her falling out. Anyways, my husband and I probably jump on it as much as she does. Its so much fun and gets the heart pumping!!! You should try it!!!

Kathi said...

Oh how fun. I'm so glad he got one and is having so much fun with it. They are really fun. Hugs, Kathi

Linda said...

This looks like so much fun! We've never have had one....but I remember when I was little I use to jump on the bed, that was so fun too. Enjoy...have you tried it out? Hugs, Linda

Rachel - Heart Assessment said...

I love that you have dido playing on your blog. I saw a comment you made on someone's blog and it intrigued me. That is how I came to your blog. Nice to "meet" you.

gail said...

don't you love to bless your kids with something they really want?
i love the blurry shots- they're kinda neat looking. our youngest wants a trampoline- but like you said- they are so expensive- maybe one day. he can spend hours at his friends house on their trampoline. such fun!
have a great weekend!

Tamara Jansen said...

I can promise you that this will be the BEST birthday present you ever bought your kids. We had one since our oldest was 6 (his bday present) and only just recently had to leave it behind at our old house. The kids enjoyed many, many hours of fun on it. I've got lots of video to prove it.....and an xray of a broken leg bone due to too much fun :)

Enjoy

Mrs.Ruiz said...

Thats what my daughter wants for her birthday. Craigs list is a great idea. Ive actually never been to the site. Your boys look like they are having a blast, but I didnt see you up there:)

SweetAnnee said...

Fun is right..GREAT that you found it in your budget!!!
woohoo
the pics made me dizzy..but I love them!!
smiles,
Deena

Amy Ellen said...

Looks like they are having loads of fun!!! I love all of your pictures. Also the other pictures are great and Grayson and his girlfriend do look lovely together.
Hugs
Amy

Sondra said...

My boys had a trampoline for many, many years. They loved it and got so much use out of it. I love the pics where he looks like a ghost. That is so cool.

Michelle said...

Oh, trampolines are SO MUCH fun! We just had to get rid of ours when we moved recently (too bad we didn't live closer to each other...I would have given it to you guys!) and I can tell you this, we'll honestly miss it...even Bobby & I used to go out there and jump with the kids!

Hope you guys have a lot of fun :)

Jan Parrish said...

What fun! So much joy! I love that you let your boys be boys. :)

Rosemary said...

Trampolines are fun! Megan got one years ago, and its finally at the point where it needs to be thrown out, its so worn out! LOL! Go look at my blog. I posted a picture of her at her senior homecoming dance :) rosemary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...