Friday, September 5, 2008

I finally found them!

I have been wanting these cute little mugs for quite some time now and I finally found them!! I actually have seen them now and again at Goodwill, but they always would be priced too high, so I would pass them by.
I finally found these recently at a garage sale. I got the set for $2.00! I was excited. Aren't they so cute and fun! There is a boy and a girl, I love her red lips.
They are some kind of a give away or a purchase item from Red Robin. Aren't they so cute!
They say "Yum" on the inside, and you know what? I think my coffee tastes better using this mug! LOL! I also think that wearing my red shoes makes my coffee taste better too! Hee Hee!

Happy Friday!

"Remember the Lord in everything you do, and He will show you the right way." Proverbs 3:6

Hugs, Sharon

11 comments:

Mardell said...

Hi Sharon!
Oh my! Those mugs are SO cute! :o) Love the last pic w/the shoes! Hope you have a great weekend. (Somebody has a birthday coming up VERY soon...hmmm?)

HUGS!
Mardell

Connie said...

Isn't it great to see them grow up into wonderful adults?!!? Hey, chickee, I'm finally catching up after the weekend in the wilds of Idaho. Hub's favorite pie is marionberry at McGrath's Fish House. He just loves it but I refuse to bake anymore! We don't NEED all that fattening stuff! ;-)
Smoochies,
Connie

Lori said...

Sharon,
Love the red shoes! Adorable cups too! Did you know Bailys Irish Cream reproduced those cups years ago? But you've an oldie to be sure! Lori

Kathi said...

They are soooooo adorable, and the cups are cute too LOL. Love the shoes and the cups. I've seen those before, but didn't know they were a set, and again, they were price too high. I'm so glad you found them at such a great deal. Hugs, Kathi ps I just found out Whitney can read our blogs!!

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Very cute.

Your shoes match the girl cup's lipstick. LOL

Kelly said...

I love those mugs - and I also LOVE your shoes, Sharon!!

Happy 24th to Mackenzie and also to you for being his happy mommy for 24 years! Isn't a child's birthday such a great day for a mom, too? :o)

Have a great celebration!

A Romantic Porch said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the shoes AND the mugs!

Judy said...

Those mugs are cute. If I used them I would always have a smile on my face. Love the shoes too.
:)
Judy

Sharon said...

Hi Mardell! Nice to hear from you again! I hope you are enjoying your day! Yes, my big 47th bday is on the 9th! Wow! How did I get this old????


Hugs, Sharon

Michelle said...

Cute mugs and cute shoes, too!

Sondra said...

Those are fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...