Thursday, August 28, 2008

Trash (can) or Treasure????

Another new cutie that I found at the Goodwill. I saw this baby and did the treasure dive. If you were in the store when this event happened and I accidentally hurt you, I appologize for that! LOL!
It's a vintage tole painted garbage pail.
It goes perfect in my room! I LOVE it!!!! Thank you Lord for this small blessing!
Now I have two! I have had this one for about two years. It is in the master bathroom. I love it too. One of these days I am going to learn how to tole paint. I have a friend who teaches classes and she said I can call her anytime and come over to learn!

Have a great day today! I hope the Lord will keep you and richley bless you with whatever you do!!!

"A good reputation is more valuable than the most expensive perfume." Ecclesiastes 7:1

Hugs, Sharon

11 comments:

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

I really like those. If you ever find one with a wedgewood blue base, will you do the treasure dive for me? LOL (Just kidding.)

Cottage Contessa said...

I love it Sharon, it goes just perfectly too! Hope you're having a terrific day sweetie!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Kathi said...

Sharon, I wanted that. It was I you shoved asside in your haste. I'm still black and blue over that experience lol. Just kidding. I love it and I am so happy for you. Hugs, Kathi

Holly said...

Hi sharon1 great find. I want to learn how to Tole paint too. It's fun to have dreams isn't it?

~ Hearts~

Kelly said...

That garbage can was made for that room! Whoohoo, thank God for small blessings!

((hugs))
Kelly

luvmy4sons said...

I knew immediately it would be treasure. You can make anything look good in that lovely house of yuors. Thanks for your kind cmoments on my blog today. It means a lot! You wouldn't believe who it was who made that comment to me. Hugs to you!

Velvia said...

Hi Sharon!
I love the trash can, what a find! I got such a kick out of the photos of your boys trying on their clothes for the wedding, you got some great shots!
Have a great Friday and an awesome weekend!
Love, Velvia

Rosemary said...

Love the trash can :) Tole painting is easy. You should take your friend up on her offer! Rosemary

Mary said...

Sharon,

They are both treasures. I especially love the black one. Grandma used to have one almost identical.

Blessings,
Mary

Kelly said...

How pretty! I love tole painted items!

~~Deby said...

WOW...what a deal..I hope no one was injured..or broke a nail....
Deby
BTW...I am sending you a email in a few minutes, I need a opinion...
watch for it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...