Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My sister, Kelli's house!

I wanted to show you some pictures of my sister, Kelli's house. She lives here with her husband, Ralph and their three children, Whitney, Samuel and Joseph.
They love antiques and have them all throughout their decor. I love this old pump thing, I'm not quite sure what it is, but is sure looks cute with the flowers in it!
They have decorated their house in kind of a shaker style. They bought a lot of their furniture from Pennsylvania and had it shipped her. It was made by an Amish family. It is absolutely beautiful!
This picture is turned out dark, but you can still kind of see how cute their living room is. They have yellow walls with accents of blue, red and green.
Kelli loves birds and this picture shows a whole bunch of cute colorful birds sitting on a wire. It's kind of funny because both of us have that same little fat bird that she has sitting on her mantle. Mine is on my kitchen counter by my sink.
This is Whitney's bedroom. Isn't it feminine!
I love all the quilts she uses to decorate. I wish I would have gotten more pictures of the rest of the inside of the house, but I didn't!
I love all their windows with the squares in them. It adds such character to the house. I also love these two matching green chairs with green ticking cushions. I would love to sit there and chat with my sister in the morning!
Their yard is adorable. Ralph laid all the bricks that you see there and he made the fence. Isn't it so cute! I love all her flowers.
Ralph also made the arbor for Kelli. What a beautiful spot to have a nice summer dinner!
They have a beautiful garden as well. Kelli sure has a green thumb!
Above is a picture of Ralph with his camera, he is an excellent photographer. Kelli and Ralph are the sweetest couple and they have such a lovely, Godly family and home.
And here is a picture of my sister Kelli (shhh.....she's going to be 50 in a few days.....50! Can you believe it! Doesn't she look much younger than that???). I just love her so much and am so thankful for her as my sister and my friend! I hope you enjoyed the tour of her home!

"For this God is our God for ever and ever; He will be our guide even to the end." Psalm 48:14

Hugs, Sharon

6 comments:

A Romantic Porch said...

Sharon, what a beautiful sister, and how sweet of you to feature her lovely home. xo rachel

Kathi said...

Sharon, Thank you for taking the pictures and sharing Kelli with all of us. I didn't think about taking pictures of her home like you did. They do have such a lovely home and family. Kelli and Ralph both look too young to be 50. I am so thankful to have Kelli and you for my sweet sisters. Love, Kathi

Shelley said...

Hi Sharon, your sisters home is very lovely. Thanks so much for sharing it with us. The post about your family reunion was great. Looks like it was a very good time for all.

Blessings,Shelley

Michelle said...

What a beautiful sister you & Kathi have! I'll bet the three of you enjoy such a good time together, don't you?! Thanks for sharing Kelli's beautiful home :)

Linda said...

It was so nice meeting Kelli. You have to beautiful sisters and you all are the sweetest. Her home is lovely I enjoyed my visit. Hugs, Linda

Kelly said...

50??? was that a typo!? She looks FANTASTIC, as do her sisters!!! And her house is so welcoming!

kelly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...