Sunday, August 3, 2008

He's back home safe and sound!

Guess where I am headed to?
I will give you a hint. I am going to see someone very special to me.
I have not seen him for six whole weeks. He has been traveling in three other states doing volunteer service work for various churches and church camps. You can click here to read more about it.
That's right, it's my son, Cameron!!!! I was so excited to see him! I thank the Lord so much for watching over him and all the kids in the group during their six week tour. They were driving around in a big church van and they had a wonderful trip! He left his truck, his cat and his fish at our house while he was gone, so I drove over to his apartment to pick him up and bring him back to our house. Boy it was so good to see him! Doesn't he look great! He said he learned so much and got really close with the Lord. He really feels that he wants to do ministry work for the Lord and to work with high school kids. I am so happy to have him back home. I want to thank all of you out there who said prayers for my son.

God bless you today!


"Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them." Psalm 127:3-4


Warm hugs, Sharon

11 comments:

Mary said...

Sharon,

I am glad that our prayers were answered and that Cameron is home safe and sound. It sounds like he enjoyed his experience, which is great.

Enjoy his company.
Blessings,
Mary

SweetAnnee said...

Oh Sharon..Cameron does look great..and isn't it wonderful to
have him home..
smiles to you my sweet and dear friend..
deena

Jan said...

So happy he's home safe and sound! It sounds as if he had a wonderful time!

Jan Parrish said...

Welcome home Cameron! He looks remarkably like your DH at that age. :)

Lille meg said...

It was very good to hear that Cameron is home. I haven't heard the story before. I am glad with you that he now is with you.
Enjoy the time with him!

Jaderocks said...

I'm so glad that Cameron is home safe. He looks like the trip was very good for him. He is such a handsome young man.
Roxy

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Oh, I know you must be happy to have him back.

Kelly said...

Welcome home Cam! You have done some awesome work!!!

luvmy4sons said...

He's such a good looking guy and serving the Lord as he is...you must be so proud!

~~Deby said...

how wonderful that he is home and what a blessing that he has such a sensitive heart for the Lord....
that is just so cool.
~~deby

Feathering My Nest said...

Sharon, I'm so happy Cameron is home safe and sound. He is a strong handsome young man ~ a mighty tool in the hands of the Lord. You and Eric have done souch a fine job of raising your sons. Hugs, Kathi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...