Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Kelli!

I would like to wish my sister, Kelli, a very happy 50th birthday today! She has always been such a great big sister. She is a strong woman of God who takes her role as the Proverbs 31 woman very seriously. She is an excellent wife and mother and a very good sister and friend.

Sisterhood is powerful.
~Robin Morgan


This picture is from last year's annual birthday gathering with my two sisters and our mother. We will have another celebration some time in September.
Sisters are blossoms in the garden of life.
~Author Unknown


A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit,
a golden thread to the meaning of life.
~Isadora James

Happy 50th birthday Kelli! I love you!

"Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as sisters, be compassionate and humble." I Peter 3:8


Love, Sharon

5 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

Such a lovely group of women! Happy Birthday Kelli!

Linda said...

Happy Birthday to Kelli! Four lovely ladies....you are truly blessed to have a wonderful mom and sisters....hugs, Linda

~~Deby said...

Happy birthday to your sister, Kelli.....welcome to our DECADE....
~Deby

Cottage Contessa said...

Happy birthday to your dear sister Kelli!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

linda said...

Happy Birthday wishes to your sister Kelli!

I also have 2 sisters that are just the best. I couldn't picture my life without them in it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...