Sunday, August 17, 2008

God is Amazing!

Look what God did! Isn't it pretty! I wish that you were with us when we saw it, it was so beautiful. The sky right above the mountains was bright red! It was soooo pretty! It was pretty late on Friday night about 9:30. My husband went outside to lock up his truck and came in and said "there's a really pretty sunset, you should go out there and look at it." My sister, Kathi, was visiting with us, so I hollard at her and her son, Garrett, to run out and look at it with us. We stayed out there for a bit and enjoyed it. We were all in awe!

"Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things." Colossians 3:2

Have a great day of rest today!

Love, Sharon

6 comments:

linda said...

God's creations and beauty never cease to amaze me!

How nice that your hubby wanted you to see God's beauty also...very thoughtful!

luvmy4sons said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing it!

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

That is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing it.

~~Deby said...

oh that is beautiful...a special gift of art from God....
~~Deby

Holly said...

Hi, Sharon! Have I introduced myself yet??? If not, I'm Holly and I love sunrises and sunsets. I'm not able to see many here because I'm tucked into a valley with mountains all around me so I often go looking for photos of them to put on my blog...

Have a love filled day!

Michelle said...

How beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...