Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wordless Wednesday - Sweetie Pies


I have entitled this picture Sweetie Pies because it is right after a pie eating contest at our family reunion! This is a picture of my two sons, Grayson and Hayden with their cousin, Harrison. They had so much fun! I will be posting about our family reunion later this week. I hope that you have a great day!

It's Wordless Wednesday at Jan's blog, click here Bold and Free - Jan to see more.

"Be happy and rejoice and be glad-hearted continually." I Thessalonians 5:16

Hugs, Sharon

8 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

That one made me laugh aloud! Love it! Too funny! Isn't life grand?! God is good!

Pearl said...

So nice to see a picture of happy faces at a family reunion! Thanks for sharing and I look forward to more... God bless...

~hugs~
Pearl

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

What a fun photograph.

BTW, I sent more French dinner ideas to your email because I forgot that your rarely check it. That was yesterday.

R

Sondra said...

Oh how fun! That is a great picture!

nannykim said...

You all have entirely too much fun!

Jan Parrish said...

What a great photo. Looks like they had a great time.

Don't forget Bold & Free Thursday Three!

Jaderocks said...

Just too sweet. Your boys really know how to have fun. I love this picture.
Roxy

Feathering My Nest said...

Hi Shar. How was it taking the boys this time? Did you find some treasures? I'll pray for your boys to come home super close to the Lord. What a blessing that they can go to that camp, and together.

I'll be seeing you tomorrow night. I'm a little bit nervous. I'm trying to just go with a great attitude. Wow, 30 years!!! Am I that old? love ya, Kathi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...