Friday, July 25, 2008

We're the mighty, We're the great! We're the class of 78!

Tonight we are going to my hubby's 30th class reunion! Can you even imagine???? Where did the time go? Here is a picture of the yearbook from 1977-1978. They have a picture of a tractor on the front because they remodeled the school that year.
Here is my then boyfriend Eric's senior picture (and now he's my husband). Isn't he a super fox! For you younger girls out there, that was what the girls called cute boys back then....a super fox! Hee hee!
Here is my junior year yearbook photo, I was a year younger than Eric. I am from the class of '79.....we're the mighty, we're the fine, we're the class of '79!
My sister Kathi was in the same class as my husband, so she will be there tonight as well! That makes it extra fun for us! This is her senior picture.
Above is a picture of my husband's best friend, Mike. Him and his wife, Rhochelle, are staying with us tonight through Tuesday and we will go to the reunion with them. Again, that makes it extra fun!
I found some extra pictures from the yearbook. Above is a picture of Eric during a football game. He is #64. We hadn't met yet, so I never watched him play football, which really makes me sad because he was really good and he loved it.
Here's a picture of him for the Letterman's Club can you spot him? He is on the left on the top row.
Kathi was the prom queen! Isn't she so cute! She was very well liked and nice to everybody!
Here's a funny picture of me. I was doing some kind of a game for Campus Life. I think I had to help this guy (Ron) walk an obstacle course and because he was blindfolded, I directed him by pulling his ears. Crazy!

Wish us luck tonight! I hope all of you have great weekends!

"This is the day that the Lord hath made, we shall rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

Fondly, Sharon

13 comments:

Feathering My Nest said...

Sharon, I posted about our reunion too. I'm looking forward to tonight. Can't wait to see you and Rhochelle. I'm so nervous. Hugs, Kathi

Mardell said...

Oh Sharon! I love seeing these old HS pictures! :o) And what a double blessing having Kathi there at the reunion! It doesn't surprise me that she was the prom queen ~ you ALL are so sweet. (Shh, don't tell anyone, but I was homecoming queen back in 1982!) Lots of good memories, for sure.

Enjoy your evening tonight. Yes, Eric was a fox alright! Love his hair! Now I see where Hayden gets his curls!

Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Mardell

D'Rae said...

Sharon, I finally got around to posting photos of my closet for you! I didn't mean to let so much time pass before I got to your question. Sorry about that! Hope you enjoy my closet...lol

Ruthie said...

Have a great time. What a busy life you lead. Wow. How do you have time to work???? :)
SMiles.

Linda said...

I loved seeing your HS pictures! Have a fabulous time tonight...Hugs, Linda

Sondra said...

I really enjoyed seeing all the old photos.I think Eric still looks about the same. At least I can tell that is him in his pics but you it is a little harder to see :) I hope you have a great time. My 20 year is coming up this year too.

Brenda said...

Hope you had a great night. I wanna see pictures of you dressed for the special night. I do have to agree you grabbed the hottie in the bunch.

luvmy4sons said...

What a trip down memory lane. Doesn't it go so fast? Wow! Thanks for sharing with us. It was great to see those old pictures! My how all have grown! LOL!

Jan Parrish said...

You'll have to show us the pictures. How fun. My DH's high school reunion this summer too but we aren't going back to Napa for it.

Rosemary said...

Hi Sharon, what a couple of foxes yall both were! LOL!Love the 70s hair dos! My hubby graduated in 78 too and me in 77. His class didn't have a reunion for some odd reason, and we did'nt make it to mine :( Hope yall have fun at his! Rosemary

Kelly said...

What great pics, Sharon!! Ed and I also know each other from high school. :o) When I saw Eric's picture I could really see the children in him, but then I could also see them in you! What a beautiful family!

LOL at the ear pull!

teacupsandpoodles said...

Dear Sharon,
This is a great post! Loved looking at your old highschool pictures! My 25th is coming up in August. Have a wonderful day!
Mary Ann

Velvia said...

Hi Sharon!
I love the photos, the hairstyles and clothes made me flashback to my high school days. Hope you guys had a wonderful time!
Love, Velvia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...