Thursday, July 24, 2008

Taking the kids to camp today!

Today I am driving Grayson and Hayden up to church camp. My good friend, Virginia and her son are going up with us plus two other kids. This picture is from last year when I picked up Hayden from the same camp. This year both Grayson and Hayden are going to senior high camp. I am so excited to see what the Lord has in store for them at camp this year! Every year they come home so on fire for God and they learn so much. They always have such a ball and meet new friends, but the exciting part is when we have our one on one talks and they tell me what they learned about God! I am sure going to miss them though!
On the way home Virginia and I are stopping here!!!!
And I will be doing this!!!! Virginia has never seen this Goodwill (click here to read more about it). It is a junky one, but they weigh everything and charge you by the pound, so you can get things really cheap!

I hope you have a great day!

"My heart rejoices in the Lord! Oh, how the Lord has blessed me!" I Samuel 2:1

Hugs, Sharon



11 comments:

Jaderocks said...

I hope Hayden and Grayson have a great time at camp. It sounds like a wonderful camp that they love. A trip to Goodwill is always a bonus.
Have a Great Day
Roxy

Sunflower Farm said...

I just thought I would tell you how much I enjoy your blog. I love to read about your wonderful family and you truly can see how much you love your children.You are an inspiration to all Moms. Have a wonderful day.

Stephanie said...

Oh the GW store. That place still kinda scares me, but someday I will venture into it!!
Hope your boys have a great time and really enjoy it. Time will go by so fast and before you know it, they will be home!
Have a great day,
Stephanie

Simply Heart And Home said...

Sharon,

What in the world do you have in that cart???

Thank you for praying for my family and me. My daughter is fine but stranded in southern Texas due to the hurricane. She called and she sounds pretty sad. She was due to come home today. They have no electricity and some food but they have begun rationing it. I'm trying to not worry as she is in the Lord's hands.

Gina

Penless Thoughts said...

Church camps are always wonderful and have such an impact on young lives.

You REALLY do like to shop!!!!
Susan

linda said...

I used to LOVE to hear all about my kids week at camp. It was always such a blessing for them and certainly a blessing for me as a mom...knowing that they felt so close to the Lord and that their commitment was rejuvinated each summer! Your boys will have a wonderful, memorable time for sure!

Now that is some goodwill you stopped at. I can't wait to see what you pull out of that basket!

luvmy4sons said...

I hope they have a grand time! And I somehow think that you will come up with something amazing from your stop! I just know it!

Ruthie said...

I'm sure they'll love camp. Our children always enjoyed it.
The Goodwill store looks great - I never heard about weighing everthing. Sounds like some great buys there.
Hugs.

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

I hope the Goodwill trip was fun.

Velvia said...

Hi Sharon!
I hope the boys have a great time at camp. Sounds like that Goodwill is a treasure hunters paradise! Have a great Friday!
Love, Velvia

Kelly said...

AHHHHHHHH by the pound?! I'll journey there! LOL!

Camp looks like fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...