Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sorry, I'm closed Today

I'm sorry ladies, but I am closed today. I just have too much to do today to write a big post. I am planting flowers, cleaning my house (mopping, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning toilets, etc.), need to prepare food, I'm taking a meal to a funeral today, making a salad for a shower tonight, getting all my dishes and serving pieces out for the shower, planning the games, wrapping gifts, etc. I owe so many of you visits and I will try to get by sometime over the weekend. I hope that all of you have restful, peaceful, fun weekends with your families.
I quickly want to show you these cute pictures though! It has been so hot here, up in the mid 90s, and I had just come home from errands and let Wheeler in (my son Cameron's cat whom we are cat-sitting). We had been in the house for a few minutes and I walked through my living room and looked down and saw this!
He found a nice little place to cool off and take a nap. This is a huge, antique Bauer bowl that I just don't have room for in my cabinets, so I just tuck it under the end table in living room. Wheeler is such a fun, interesting kitty. He often finds odd little places like this to sleep.


Have a great day!


"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a Voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it." Isaiah 30:21

Hugs, Sharon


Don't forget to enter my contest, see details on my post down below from Monday, July 7th. You could win my son's new CD!!! Tomorrow is the last day to sign up!

24 comments:

Lille meg said...

Oh, your little cat is too cute!
I love cats, I almost get sick when I see them. But unfortnately I cannot have cat here I live now.
We had cats at our farm, my husbands homeplace. But when he got sick, we couldn't have the farm, and we sold it. Now I live in a small house nearer the center of the village.
But I still love cats.
Happy Sunday to you!

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

No apology necessary. I'm glad you're setting your priorities. You do have so much on your plate.

Hugs.

BittersweetPunkin said...

Oh Sharon...the kitty in the bowl is just darling!! How sweet!

I love your birdhouse...that was very nice of your neighbor to remember that you asked for it!
Have a wonderful weekend...
Hugs,
Robin

Julieann said...

Sharon, that was a cute post--I like the Closed sign--very creative. I hope you get everything you need done today:)

Julieann

Andi said...

Wow! You're a busy lady!!! Love the pictures of the kitty in the bowl...too cute.

Jan Parrish said...

Ahh, that's so cute. I think Wheeler needed to cool off. :)

luvmy4sons said...

Oh those cat pictures are precious! I LOL though...we are close BUT I wanted to share this picture! I love your heart!

A Romantic Porch said...

Oh how fun! I wish I could help...I just love doing things like that. xorachel

lady jane said...

You have your priorities in order, but golly gee, I'm tired *for* you! :o)

nannykim said...

You are a crazy girl!! You said you don't have time to post and you did a post!!! The kittie is so adorable!! I was checking to see how the shower was coming along!

Candy said...

Have a good weekend!
Hugs

Daughter of the King said...

ohhh...can't wait to see the shower pictures...that kitty sure is a cutie.
Deby

Linda said...

Hi Sharon....what a cute kitty and a perfect little cozy spot. Your are busy, I hope everything is coming together. Tomorrow will be lovely. Hugs, Linda

Feathering My Nest said...

Sharon, I love your closed sign, that is so cute. I agree, we all need a break. Wheeler is so cute. He will be one of those kitties who can tell of of his friends, he is rich enough to have a summer cottage as well as his regular house. I love what you did on your landing. It looks very refreshing and cute. What a nice neighbor. Tomorrow will be lots of fun. Love, Kathi

Stephanie said...

That kitty looks very happy and content right there, that surprises me he stayed in there!!

I cant wait to see all your pics and hear your Bridal Shower story, I bet it went very well !!
Have a good evening,
Stephanie

Ruthie said...

How cute. That bowl was just made for him.
Have a wonderful time getting all your special pieces out for the shower. It'll be great, I know.
Hugs.

Penless Thoughts said...

My son, David's, cat was laying in his bathroom sink today. I didn't have my camera, but it was so cute and startled me!!
Susan

Kelly said...

Oh I know you have tons going on now, do what you have to do, we will all be here when you are done! Oh and little kitty sure found a nice cool place, that bowl may have to go home with him!!!

Love,
Kelly

Simply Heart And Home said...

You are a busy woman! I'm sure everything will look wonderful and the shower will be a big success!

Gina

Cottage Contessa said...

Have a wonderful time at the shower Sharon, and take lots of photo's to share too! Wheeler is of course such a cutie!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Brenda said...

Hope you got all your things done as im sure you did. You are a got it together style girl. That cat photos are the cutest.

jennifer said...

Love the way you did this post! The closed sign is great.

Aww! The kitty is adorable!!

Jen

Pearl said...

~chuckles~

I just love, love, love the photo of Wheeler in the bowl... I think it would be perfect on note cards! Way toooooooo cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone! That is my cat!

Love you Mom. I will be back in town in about a week and a half!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...