Saturday, July 26, 2008

Our guests have arrived!

We are so busy right now and we are having such fun! We have company staying with us until Tuesday and I am going to take a little blogging break and hang out with the family and enjoy our visitors.
I think it is really fun to entertain and have people visit. I do get a bit stressed trying to plan it all, but once my company arrives, I can relax and really enjoy all of it! I just love it!
We had so much fun at our class reunion last night. I'll share more about it later.

Oh, and I have big news! My son Cameron is home from his 6 week trip! He actually has two more weeks, but it will be really close to this area. He had such an amazing time! I picked him up at his house today and brought him back here because his truck is here. He stayed for several hours and visited with us. I am so proud of him and I am so thankful that God protected him on his trip! A big thank you to those of you out there who said a prayer for him! I really appreciate you!

Have a great week!

"Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering." Hebrews 10:20

Hugs, Sharon

12 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Sharon...have a great weekend. Enjoy your company and the reunion fun.
Re-new old friendships and enjoy all the activities. See you next week ...hugs, Linda

Feathering My Nest said...

I love this post. It's so cute!!! Can't wait to see you again tonight. Can I maybe sit with you? I'm not really sure if it's a sit down dinner or just really good finger foods.

I'm so happy Cameron is home!!Love, Kathi

luvmy4sons said...

You are too funny. Loved the old pics. So glad you are having a great time!

Kim said...

I know what you mean about the stress of getting ready. Have fun with your friends and we look forward to hearing about it later.

Jan Parrish said...

Now you have me on the edge of my seat waiting to see pictures.

You have some awards to pick up on my blog. :)

Penless Thoughts said...

Enjoy, and I know you will!!!
Susan

Sunflower Farm said...

I'm so glad your son his home safe. Enjoy your fun weeekend

~~Deby said...

Have a wonderful time...c-ya when you return..
Welcome back to Cameron.
~~deby

Jan said...

Hope you're having fun with your company! So happy that Cameron is home safe and sound! I'm sure he had all kinds of fun stories to tell!
Enjoy!

Jan

Brenda said...

I can hardly wait for the picture of the class reunion. I have been to see Kathi ans she looked amazing.

Julieann said...

Enjoy yourself Sharon--I know you all are going to have such a wonderful visit:)

I enjoyed your reunion post too--what fun!

Julieann

BittersweetPunkin said...

Hi Sharon, enjoy your company and thanks for dropping by and being so sweet as usual!!
Hugs,
Robin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...