Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Good morning! I missed you!


Good morning ladies!

I have been so, so busy lately. We have been having so much fun, but I do miss you and I miss blogging. I am hoping to catch up this week. It will take me a bit to get all my pictures organized so I can show you what we have been up to. The kids went to camp and are back, Cameron got home safely from his trip, our company came on Friday and left yesterday, we have done a lot of projects around the house I want to tell you about, I had a couple of shopping trips with fun treasures that I found and want to share with you, we had our family reunion, my husband's class reunion and just some general fun summer pictures. I will try to get my pictures and posts all organized and ready to share with you in the next few days.

Just for fun, I wanted to share this fun little test that I found on
Julieann's blog. I got 104 points, which means I am a superior 1930s housewife! I am so proud! Because my children are grown I answered a couple of the questions based on what I did as a housewife/mother when they were smaller. You should try the test, click here to take it.



104



As a 1930s wife, I am
Very Superior



"May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you His favor and give you His peace." Numbers 6:24:26

Cordially, Sharon :0)

P.S. My son, Grayson, took the picture of the dragonfly at my sister Kelli's house.

10 comments:

~~Deby said...

~~Welcome back ...you were missed...I did this and came out a 93...good enough for me...
Looking forward to your pictures...
~~deby

Anonymous said...

So glad you're back! Love the dragonfly pix!

ginger at enchanting cottage said...

It is a busy time of year. I have not blog as much this summer either. If you get a chance stop by my blog. We are having a new blog its called Spiritual Sunday where we all can put something there to touch others. Stop by and click on Spiritual Sunday on my sidebar and it will tell you more about it.
God Bless,
ginger

Happy @ Home said...

Welcome back.
It sounds like you have been very busy - the good kind of busy!!
The dragonfly picture is awesome. I love when I see them in my yard. I think they are such interesting looking insects.

Kelli said...

You are missed, Sharon! It sounds like you are having lots of fun with your family!
~Kelli

At Home Redesigns said...

What a neat photo of the dragonfly!

Penless Thoughts said...

Happy you've had a busy, happy summer. It's truly gone fast!!!!
Susan

Feathering My Nest said...

Sharon, I took the test and you beat me. I got a 97, which I'm very happy with. That was cute. I hope you have a lovely day. Love ya, Kathi

Sondra said...

Glad your back. I took the test over at Julieann's too. I scored pretty bad! LOL!

A Romantic Porch said...

That dragon fly photo is unbelieveable. He should enter it in a photography contest. xorachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...