Monday, July 14, 2008

Good morning!


Hi friends! I just wanted to let you know that I am dog tired after my busy weekend and I will be posting later in the afternoon. Today I will draw the name of the winner of Mackenzie and Brittany's CD and either today or tomorrow post pictures of the shower. We had sooo much fun! It all turned out great. I was really feeling pinched for time and I kept praying that God would help me and would make time go slow and it worked! It was amazing that I got it all done and everytime I looked at the clock only 20 minutes had gone by when it felt like an hour!


Have a good Monday morning, I'll talk with you in a few hours.


"God will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy." Job 8:21


Love, Shar

6 comments:

Jan said...

It's important to take time for Sharon!! Rest and when you're ready we'll be here anxiously waiting to hear all about the shower! Can't wait to see the pics! OH...loved the picture of Wheeler in the bowl in your previous post! I had a small dog once who would find the funniest places to take a break!
Take care!

Jan

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

I have had that same experience with time after praying about feeling rushed. It's such a wonderful gift.

And I agree with what Jan said. Don't feel rushed to get back to us. Take care of your needs first.

BittersweetPunkin said...

Hi Sharon...take a deep breath!! I know how you feel..I have not done much blog visiting myself so I am trying to catch up.
I'm glad everything worked out for you!
Hugs,
Robin

luvmy4sons said...

Oh to stand in the kitchen all dolled up cooking and looking joyful and refreshed and energetic...that picture cracks me up! Enjoy recovering. You deserve it! Hugs to you!

Terri and Bob said...

Rest up! We'll see you later!

Kelly said...

After you catch your breath from all this I cannot wait to hear all about it!

love,
kelly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...