Monday, July 14, 2008

And the winner is..............

Okay, today is the day to draw the name of the winner of my son and his fiancee's CD, Voice to Spirit, Songs for a Broken City. First of all, I wanted to thank all of you for your wonderful words of encouragement and support for their CD! We are so proud of them and excited to see what the Lord has in store for them! Now, onto the contest!

Brittany came over today with her mother, Patti, who is visiting from South Dakota and we went to a wonderful lunch. I thought that Brittany would be the perfect one to chose the winning name out of the hat!
I put all the names in an old bowl.
Brittany randomly picked out a name and the winner is....................... Sondra at "Real Honest Life - unscripted with teenage boys".
Congratulations Sondra! Please email me with your address and I will mail it as soon as possible!

Have a happy night everyone!

Hugs, Sharon

7 comments:

Jan Parrish said...

That was so cute. Congrats Sondra!

Pearl said...

~tosses confetti~

Congratulations to Sondra for winning the give~away! How Exciting!!

I'm really looking forward to seeing the photos from the Shower and hearing all about the day!! God bless...

~hugs~
Pearl

Sondra said...

Oh my goodness! I never win anything! I am so excited and can't wait to hear the entire cd. I will drop you my address. THANKS Brittany- good picking!

Penless Thoughts said...

Congrats to Sondra!!
Susan

Mardell said...

Congrats Sondra! What a great prize!! :o)

Mardell

nannykim said...

Oh, I am so happy Sondra got it!! YES!

Linda said...

Congrats to Sondra....enjoy! Hugs, Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...