Sunday, June 22, 2008

Wheeler WAS lost, but now he is found!!!!

I am so upset right now. You might recall that a week ago I posted about my son Cameron coming over to our house and he left his little kitty, Wheeler, with us to babysit. Cameron is on a evangelistic tour for eight weeks and we are watching the cat for him. Well, we managed to keep him safe in the house for five nights, but while I was on my trip with the BAG ladies, the cat got out and ran away. He's been gone for five days. :0(
We are all praying that Wheeler will come home soon. Cameron LOVES this kitty and he will be so sad if he doesn't come back. Tonight we are going to set an old small animal trap that we have and try to catch him. He got out one evening and we did find him a few hours later out in front of our home, so we know he knows what our house looks like and smells like. I am praying that he still comes here to eat. We have been putting food out every night, but we also have two other cats that eat the food. Cameron knows that Wheeler is missing and is bummed about it. I know that this is a small issue compared to the real troubles that folks have, but this kitty is important to us. Can I ask you to say a little prayer that we will find him too? Thank you so much. God does care about the little details in our lives and I believe that He cares about our lost kitty.

I pray that we get good news soon.

"Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you." I Peter 5:7


............................................................................................................................................................


UPDATE!!!! We just found Wheeler! Thank you so much for your prayers! I am thanking the Lord! He is absolutely fine and a little hungry! He was missing for five days! Oh....I am so relieved! Hayden and his friend Austin were playing basketball until dark and then were sitting on the curb talking and Hayden looked up and saw Wheeler in the bushes! We are so thankful!!!!!!


~ Sharon

18 comments:

Sondra said...

How sad :( I hope the kitty comes back. I know it is hard to keep cats inside. They love the outdoors. We have lost a few in the past too. I will say a prayer that he comes home.

D'Rae said...

I will be praying that little Wheeler will find his way home.

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Saying a prayer here. "His eye is on the sparrow." I know he cares about housepets too.

Pearl said...

I do not view Wheeler missing as a small issue... we all love our pets dearly, I believe. I know I'd be upset if any of our babies were lost. Please know that prayers for Wheeler to be safe and angels to guide him safely to your home are being said. I'm so hoping your next post will be the news of his Homecoming! God bless...

~hugs~
Pearl

Kelli said...

Oh no! I will be praying, Sharon!
~Kelli

Denise said...

Sorry about Wheeler... I hope he comes home soon........ I have been missing a few days from the Blog...... I am trying to catch up on all my reading....... That Mylogram made me really sick so I have not even sent out any emails..... I always enjoy stopping here.......

hugs

Kelley said...

I am praying Sharon and you didn't have to ask!
Hope that he shows up soon!

Daughter of the King said...

Praying too Sharon...for all of you and for Wheeler to return to your home.
Deby

Cottage Contessa said...

Awwww that is sad. I know what it's like to have a lost kitty, so I will be praying for little Wheeler to come home safely soon!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Ruthie said...

Somehow I lost my first comment.
So I'll repeat. I remember that Cameron doesn't live at home. Do you suppose that Wheeler has tried to find his way back to Cameron's place??? Animals sometimes do that. You might check his place - and notify the pet places and vets in the areas near yours and Cameron's place. Our son let a friend take care of his dog once...and the dog was found on his way to our son's house..and a local vet called him. I'll definately pray that you find Wheeler and that Cameron will still be OK with his mission trip even with the worrly about Wheeler.
Hugs.

Jan Parrish said...

Oh, yeah! This one was answered even before I could pray! God even cares about the animals we all love.

luvmy4sons said...

Didn't get to pray about Wheeler...but so glad he was found. What a cute kitty!

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

I came back to check first thing this morning. I'm so glad you found him! Praise God.

Kelly said...

Thank God!!! awwww.... he missed his Daddy I think and went to try and look for him! This is a big issue in my book, and there is nothing prayer cannot help out with.

((hugs))
Kelly

Daughter of the King said...

woooohooooo....Praising the Lord for this...so glad the prodigal has returned.
Deby

Simply Heart And Home said...

I'm so glad he is home again!

Michelle said...

Praise be to God. He must have been so confused. I bet your son is happy he is home too.

-Bridget said...

Hooray! I'm so glad Wheeler made it back safe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...