Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sleeping under the stars!

Can you guess what these boys are doing????
My youngest son, Hayden, and his friend, Nick are trying to figure out a way to make a lean-to so they can sleep outside! Things were not going so smoothly in the beginning though.
But, they did eventually figure it out.
They are all set up in their cool shelter for the night! They even used an extension cord and set up the X-Box!
Summer sleep overs are so fun! Summertime is so great! Sleeping under the stars.........priceless!!!

"And God made the two great lights—the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night—and the stars." Genesis 1:16

Hugs, Sharon

9 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

What a great night!

My Grandkids ROCK said...

My kids used to have sleep overs, too. They slept on the big trampoline. We live out in the country and our rooster used to wake them up. The city kids didn't know what to think. They also heard the coyotes at night. We love it. Have an awesome day. Pam

Feathering My Nest said...

When you are a boy and it's summer; I'm sure it doesn't get any better than this. Have a happy Wednesday.

I'm going to the funeral today. I love you, Kathi

Kelly said...

That is so cool, my son will have to read this one, haha ...have xbox will travel!

have a great day Sharon!

Kelly

Linda said...

How fun....I think I still would like sleeping under the stars. The night sky is a beautiful blanket. Have a wonderful Wednesday...Hugs, Linda

Stephanie said...

Sleepovers...... ahh the memories!!
The extension cord for the X Box is sooo funny ! These are the sleepovers of the new generation. We used flashlights and such for ours, we should of been more creative with electricity a few years ago!!
Have a great day,
Stephanie

Branderella said...

I figured out the award =D i'm still a little slow on this blogging thing. It is the Arte y Pico award, there is a picture on the post now =D

Jan said...

My friends and I used to sleep out all the time in the summer when I was a kid! So much fun! Sometimes we'd sleep in each other's back yards, but one summer a bunch of us got together and tramped off to the woods behind a friend's house. We had a blast! It looks like your son had a great time!

Jan

Pearl said...

What a FUN post to read! Aren't son's just the most wonderful thing, ever?! I cracked up at the X-Box going outside to sleep under the stars, too... LOL, how Funny!! As always, thanks for sharing... God bless...

~hugs~
Pearl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...